Arylie ss- Background stories..part 1

Hey guys..so this series will include different types of backgrounds stories which could have been shown in the serial Imlie rather than the old idiotic things..

1. Why did Malini loved Aditya.

Malini Tripathi was an enigma, she was the perfect daughter, perfect professor, and staunch believer of human rights especially if it was related to women but deep down she was a child who craved love.

Love from her father to be there for her dance performances, for the PTM or for when she won awards in school competition but he was always busy touring and painting pictures.

She yearned for the right to break down infront of her mother but she was always expected to be prim and proper, ladylike to have career to be ambitious and that is the reason she fell in love with Aditya.

With him she was like a free bird when they were college she would sometimes bunk classes with him or make out in the old unused classes or sometimes smoke with him as well.

He never pressured her to do anything, while she always pampered him he would sometimes do things to make her happy. She loved the Tripathi's firstly because they were huge family.

And second they had openly accepted her as their bahu and she had a dream of getting married to Aditya..one year of dating became two and it went on.

After college was over he became a journalist, and she an english professor but everytime Malini asked about getting married Aditya would say only one thing.

Adi- Malini aap aur hum dono apna career bana rahe hain..shaadi abhi is too early for me.

And she waited patiently and two years became five, and five became seven but still she was obsessed about marrying Aditya so much so that for the first time she raised her voice infront of Anu.

M- Bas karo Maa!!..aapko bol diya mene i will not marry anyone else except Aditya nahi toh i won't marry at all.

And then the fateful Pagdandiya trip happened and Aditya returned with a girl named Imlie who later on became her enemy, the reason she give up her morals and turned into a villain..

She was always suspicious about Aditya and Imlie but still she treated Imlie as her little sister and she was shocked to know that she was indeed her half sister and slowly Anu was able to posion her mind against Imlie.

And the last nail in the coffin was Aditya telling the truth that Imlie was his first wife her dream, her life everything she loved started falling apart.

And that is when she decided to snatch it all from Imlie, to make her pay for stealing Aditya..she will get back her love..her life and her right to be Aditya's wife as well.

She did so many things like getting Imlie kidnapped, sleeping with Aditya..trying to kill herself and blame it on Satyakaam..but nothing worked even if they were away they still cared about each other..until a man named Aryan Singh Rathore came into their life..and Malini got the perfect weapon to destroy the so called love that they had for each other..

M(thinks) Jo mere hain mein usse hassil karke rahungi Imlie..Aditya is mine for each and every lifetime..

M-(thinks)I will destroy you by hook or by crook.

Ps- Hey guys..so this is the first background story..hope you like..do send me suggestions on which other background story i should write on..