Arylie ts- Entwined threads..part 3

Hey guys..so i don't know whether it will be a good enough chapter but i hope you will like it and comment on it..

Cheeni was beyond frustrated why Imliya was being so stubborn?? Can't she how much hero ji likes her?? So right now she was in her room thinking of a plan to reunite Aryan and Imlie when Aryan came to meet her.

Ar- Good Morning Miss Sugar..how are you??

Ch- Hum theek hain heroji..but Imliya ka kya kare..woh boli ki pack karo hum aaj hi Pagdandiya wapas jayegaye..par humko toka chod ke kahi nahi jana.

Ar- Well we have to find a way..if only she was talking to me or close to me.

Im- Cheeni packing..she saw Aryan in the guestroom with Cheeni.

Im- What do you want Mr.Rathore??

Ar- Imlie..please don't go..look i am sorry and i am ready to do anything but please mujhe ek chance toh de do..

Im- Look her..she was going to point her finger at Aryan when she looked at the thread and how her and Aryan's hand were tied in intricate knot.

Ch- Heroji..ho gayi aapki wish poori ab Imliya aapke saath hi hain..

Im- Cheeni please yeh knot kholo..

Ar- Sorry Imlie..but looks like we both don't have any other choice..looks like you are stuck with me.

Imlie tried to leave but Aryan pulled her closer with his free hand, his roamed his fingers on her face, she looked away but he puts his hand under her chin..

Ar- Tum chahe lakh koshish kar lo Imlie..tumhari aankhon mein mere liye pyaar dikh jata hain.

Im- Pyaar ho kar bhi kya fayada..jab usse baar baar prove karna padhe..she tried again to untie the knot but it wasn't opening.

Fed up and Irritated and she dragged him to the breakfast table, where everyone looked at the couple but didn't say anything only Cheeni smiled at them.

They had to sit next to each to other and Imlie looked on as no one teased her and Aryan like they usually did..Aryan had scooped and put the Poha on a plate and Imlie went onto to eat it..when she realized that she cannot eat with her left hand.

Ar- Come on i will feed you and he slowly fed her..

Im- ABP..why are they not talking to you??

Ar- Long story short they are angry at me for letting you go and for almost ruining our business..and also thank you..

Im- For what??

Ar- For calling me ABP..it felt good to hear it once again.

The rest of the day sometimes Aryan would drag her to the library, while he doing or atleast trying to do some work, or she would drag him to her room where she had to fold her clothes.

Imlie wouldn't accept it but the more she was near to him, the more her resolve was weakening..she looked at him and said,

Im- Mr. Rathore..

Ar-...

Im- Aryan.??

Ar-..

Im- ABP..stop playing around..hum woh pooja karna chathe hain..

Ar- Isme puchne ki kya baat?? When has anyone stopped you from praying??

Im- When you are the women whose husband and ex husband had left you twice in one lifetime..no amount of awards, recognition can be enough..even if a man had asked his own wife to leave..mere hours after her miscarriage..it is always is and will be women's fault.

Aryan winced, he knew he had a lot of making up to do but he didn't know from where..they went downstairs and it was after a long time she felt peaceful..

Im-(thinks) Sita Maiya..why do you always put me in dilemma..i was leaving na..so why this..

Ar-(thinks) I..i know i have hurt your beloved daughter a alot..but please give me a chance to make things alright..

It was night time and Imlie's wrist was beginning to chaff..and Aryan was looking a bit nervous..

Ar- I have to take a shower..

Im- Han toh hum mana nahi kiya.??

Ar- My my Imlie i didn't know you wanted to shower with me.

Im- What?? Kya bakwass kar rahe ho??

Ar- Well we are still bound by this thread..so it means you will have to be in the shower as well..

Im- Can't you just cut the cord..

Ar- No..how about this you stay in the bathroom but i will keep the curtain closed..what say..

Im- Whatever..

Imlie was trying so hard not to picture him bathing in the shower..it had been so long that she felt any kind of affection..she was literally touch starved..she hated herself for being so desperate but she had no other choice..it felt like she would explode any second.

Aryan was feeling extremely nervous and turned on..he was trying to control his feelings and trying not to pull her inside the shower..but it seems like she was desperate too.. as she came in the shower and stood infront of him.

Im- Just this once..i want to feel your touch..

Ar- 😲😲🤯

Ps- Hey guys..so i will post another part of this as well..but please do give suggestions na..i need it.