Arylie ss - Mera pyaara bodyguard part 1

Hey guys..so this is requested by Hita_rthi_ i hope you will like it how i have written it and as usual mere favorite mode to write flashbacks 🤣🤣..enjoy..

Present

Aryan was following Imlie, even though he was her bodyguard..he had taken a leave today..but in reality he was actually following her..she had been acting very cagey every since the phone call a week ago.

He saw her going into a small house, her other bodyguards fanned around and searched all around the area, but he had been able to snuck in..she saw him talking to someone who was lying on the bed..

M- Kaisi hain meri baachi?? Aryan became numb..hearing the voice..it couldn't be..

Im- Hum theek hain baba..aap theek ho?? Apne socha kaise aisa step lene ke liye?? Aapko Dad aur mujh pe bharosa nahi tha??

M- I was drowning in guilt beta..mujhe nahi pata tha ki Aditya mera beta hain..i didn't even know ki Aparna pregnant thi..i couldn't live with the guilt of abandoning my son and the fact that i might have cheated on my wife.

(Hey guys..so this story is totally different from the tv story..so no joote chappal for me)

Im- She lied baba..Aditya is not your son..she lied..she was just trying to trap you..

Im- Dad was trying to find out the truth when you faked your death baba..you really shouldn't have done this..

Im- Aapko pata hain..how difficult it was for the Rathore's?? We were fine that they thought we were responsible for your death..but i really felt bad for Aryan..

Im- He has dedicated his life to take revenge from me..he even came to work with us as a bodyguard..just to find ways to destroy us.

M- I am so sorry beta..

Ar- You should be..Imlie turned around calmly..she looked at Aryan's dad and nodded she was going to leave when he held her hand..

Ar- Don't go..she shook her head and freed her hand.

Im- This is between you guys..i will not come in between them..stay here for as long as you want..

She left her heart breaking at the fact that she fell in love with a person who hates her so much..who thought she could kill the man she considered her baba..she still remembers the day he had came to her house..

Flashback

Imlie was sitting in her room and cleaning her gun while, Malini was hacking into a computer..she was right someone had been leaking exam papers from the college server..she hacked into the principal's computer when a file opened..

M- Ewwwwww..she closed the laptop..sala umar kabar mein jaane ki hain..phir bhi raasleela kar raha hain..

Im- Pakka Mrs Kakkar hogi..

M- How did you know??

Im- Unfortunately i had to see the live show, when i had to go and ask his signatures for the college fest..ugh..i would rather be blind..

M- Islye aaj kal Gucci aur Chanel ke bags lekar ghoom rahi hain..

Serv- Imlie Mam, Malini Mam..aapse milne koi aaya hain neeche..sirji bula rahe hain..

Im/M- I hope koi proposal lekar nahi aaya hain..she hides the gun in the safe along with the laptop and they went downstairs..

Dev smiled seeing her two princesses coming down, but Imlie gasped in surprise..why did it feel like she knew this guy??

D- Beta..meet Aryan..he is your new bodyguard..

M- Par kyun dad..

Im- Oh my god..how will i hide the truth now??

Ps- Hey guys..so i don't know..exactly what i will write next chapter..and do you like it..please tell me what scenes i should write next??