Arylie ss- Background stories..part 4

Hey guys..another request by titrithebird. I hope you will like it..and thank you for all your suggestions. And i have made a few changes..this happens during the New Year's party.

4. Don't ever disrespect my ABP

Imlie was starting to get a headache, why did Kaki Maa had to invite the Tripathi's..Aparna Maa, Rupi, and Nishant bhaiya were the only people she could tolerate now.

She went towards the bar, for the first time thinking to get a drink to get through the rest of the night. But she was a good girl so ordered a lemonade..

Ar- Drinking so soon..he teased her.

Im- I just might start drinking..i cannot believe that i had loved Mr.Tripathi once..that man is following me around like a love sick puppy..I just cannot take it anymore.

Ar- So how about a dance?? He showed her the mask which was identical to his and she nodded eagerly.

The couples paired off and the lights were muted..for the frst time Imlie nervous being this close to him. The feel of his hand around her waist and the warmth made her feel all jelly like inside.

The feeling of their entwined hands, made her feel to hold him tight and never let go..and even though it was a couples dance he still maintained his distance with her.

Malini was super excited she and Aditya had gotten the same masks, she went to find him so that they could dance but he was drinking in the middle of the day.

M- Aditya..please stop drinking..can we atleast have a dance.

Adi- Dur raho mujhse..i am only tolerating because of the baby..now leave.

When she didn't leave he left from there..Malini was beyond pissed off..first that Arpita made fun of her mother..and now Aditya disrespected her..she want to hurt someone so badly.

She was walking around when she saw Arpita standing under a Chandelier..she looked around and unhooked the chain and smiled as the Chandelier started falling.

Imlie was trying her best to control her blush..after the dance she was hiding behind a column trying to control her heartbeats..when she saw the Chandelier which going to fall on Arpita.

Im- Di!! Arpita looked at her and frowned..but she suddenly pushed down and both of fell forward and the Chandelier crashed on Imlie's feet.

Im- Ahhh!!!

Ar- Di!! Imlie!!

N- Arpi!! Imlie!!

The others helped him remove the Chandelier, Narmada helped Arpita stand up and Aryan picked Imlie in his arms and took her to his room..he made her sit gently..thankfully there was a doctor in the party..who took care of the glass embedded in her feet carefully while she flinching in pain Aryan held her hand.

Adi- Oh wow..itna pyaar..Imlie looked at Aditya he was standing with glass of whiskey. Imlie ka dard sehen nahi ho raha na..

Adi- Waise fair warning Imlie jo insaan apne Jiju ki jaan nahi bacha paya..he is not the right man for you.

Imlie felt the anger, and sadness filling in Aryan's gaze..she knew he will definitely feel guilty that something happened to her in his house..after the doctor left bandaging her feet..she stood up carefully and wobbled towards Aditya.

She took the glass of whiskey from him and threw it in his face, he spluttered..

M- Imlie..how dare you.

Im- Shut up!!

Adi- You!! He tried to slap her but she held his hand in a painful grip.

Im- I am not your wife anymore..ki tum mujhe pe chillao ya haath uthao..she pressed his hand more and he winced in pain..

Im- Aaj ke baad mere ABP ko kuch bhi kaha tumne..ya tumhare aur Malini ki wajah se Kaki Maa, Di aur Aryan ko sad feel hona pada toh mujhse bura aur koi nahi hoga.

Im-(pushing him a bit)Ek baat aur ABP tumse haar cheez mein lakh guna aacha hain..he respects me and my decision..he motivates me..and he is happy when i am and sad when i am sad..

Im- Toh apni yeh saadi hui shakal lekar nikalo yahan se..The Tripathi's were shocked and embarrassed..Malini was the last to leave when Imlie stopped her.

Im- Pray to God that i don't find proof of your treachery..kyunki iss baar i won't forgive the person who made my ABP sad..

As they Imlie looked towards Aryan..who was surprisingly smirking..

Im- What??

Ar- Your ABP..

Im- Han tum mere best friend ho na..🤨🤨

Ar- We are not friends Imlie..ab chalo aaram karo. 😑😑

Imlie looked on confused, why was he irritated..he is her best friend and it is important for her to protect him at all cost because underneath all that akkdu front is a cute softie..and no ways is she going to tell him that, his inflated ego doesn't need to be inflated more.

Ps- Hey guys.. so as usual Imlie is being imlie..or one could say being a clueless ghonchu..please do comment..