Arylie os- Mujhe Kissi chaiye..part 2

Hey guys so here is the second part hope you will like it..please do comment on it..i am sorely missing everyone's comments..

Flashback continues

It was a slow day in Rathore Mansion, Aryan had taken a day off because he forced by his cute little wifey who would turn into a master manipulator when it is required.

Imlie on the other hand was stabbing the apple with her and pouting thinking about how Aryan was trying to appease her with useless words.

Arpi- Imlie..bechare apple pe apna gussa kyun nikal rahi hain??

Im- Di aapka bhai sahi mein UNB..duniya ka sabse unromantic person..ek kiss tak nahi di mujhe..hamesha se aise tha kya??

Arpi- Nahi Imlie..he was an extrovert when Dad and Arvind were alive..kitna naughty tha..mujhe aur Maa ko hamesha pareshaan karta tha..

Arpi- Yes romance ke department mein he is still a ghonchu..but he is afraid of getting close to anyone..and you know na humari insecurities itna jaldi humara peecha nahi chodti hain..

Arpi- He still might feel that you are getting close to him because you want to prove those ladies something and not because you actually want him.

Im- So what should i do..i don't even know how..to you..know..

Arpi- Don't worry dear..it will take time to understand these things..but i know one thing is that Aru is a very possessive person and i know exactly how to make him jealous.

It was almost evening and Arpita was getting irritated knocking on the door of her room again and again.

Arpi- Imlie ab bas karo..bahar aa jao abhi..nahi toh i will tell Aryan to break the door.

Ar- Di kya hua??

Arpi- Teri biwi darwaza band karke beth gayi hain..

Im- Di mujhe sharam aa rahi hain..this dress is so revealing..

Arpi- Han toh tabhi maza aayega na..ab bhar aao tum..mere order hain..

Imlie took a deep breathe and came out and Arpita gasped in surprise she really looked so classy and sexy.

Aryan was having a hard time stopping himself from ogling her..the dress was like a glove on her fitting it on all the right places..especially her chest..and those silky and shimmery legs with those heels..he shook his head to remove those dirty images he had in his head.

Ar- Hmm..it is good..aachi lag rahi ho Imlie. Kahan jaa rahe ho tum log.

Im- Di mujhe Pub le jaa rahi hain..bahut din se i was requesting her..and this is the perfect way to make those oldies jealous of me.

Arpi- Aur nahi toh kya we will upload photos and it will make them jealous..ki how Rathore women are so well maintained..

Im- ABP?? Tum chalogaye??

Ar- Nahi..i am still tired..i go out for running..you guys have fun..

Imlie sighed she will never understand this ABP..

Arpi- Aare chinta na kar..raat abhi baaki hain..

Imlie pouted but Arpita dragged her away, while Aryan had to control himself from stopping Imlie..all he wanted to do was lock her up in their room and..

Ar-(thinks) Stop Aryan..she is not ready yet..don't force your feelings on her.

Imlie and Arpita were enjoying the pub, Imlie was enjoying the burger and the French fries..she had seen Aryan eat it sometimes when it is his cheat day..

Im- Di this is so tasty..

Di- I know..but usse bhi interesting is the man looking at you..Imlie turned around slowly so as to not look suspicious..

The man smiled and waved her, Imlie looked around quickly blushing..she didn't get those flirty glances much and the one person she wanted to get the flirty glances from was not interested in her..😑😑

They were still talking when the music changed and Imlie's favorite song came on..and the manager also issued the challenged..

M- Who is brave enough to dance on this song?? You will get one month of free booze and any food you want..

Many girls wanted to dance but the song choice was making them uncomfortable..whereas Imlie got a naughty glint in her eyes..

Im- Di..will you record and send my dance to someone..

Di- Jaa mere cheete..

Imlie channeled her inner dancer and performed sensually with only one thought in her mind..to tease the hell out of Aryan..

Aryan was trying to work hard on the laptop but he would time to time look at his phone..he quickly opened it when it pinged and a message came..it was a video of Imlie dancing very sensually infront of those idiot men..

Ar- Hell No..yeh ladki.. bahut ho gaya..aaj isse saza mil ke rehegi..

Aryan changed his clothes and went to the Pub..where another man was trying to flirt with his wife..he went towards her and hugged her from behind.

Ar- Hi wifey..i missed you..

Im- Hey babe..

Ar- Sorry Man..i got to take her..she is one naughty girl..he dragged her away while Arpita who had watched the whole commotion winked at him..her plan was successful.

Ps- Hey guys..so i guess this will get another part..hahaha..Imlie knew exactly which buttons to push..now you guys..please do suggest some punishment na.. and here is the dress she wore

Sorry if it is not too revealing

Sorry if it is not too revealing..but Imlie ke liye hain🙈🙈