Arylie ss- Background stories..part 12 C

Hey guys..this will be the third part. Hope you will like it and thank you for all the comments.

Imlie groaned as sunshine fell on her eyes and rolled in her sleep hiding her eyes,

Im- Amma dhoop bahut hain..close the curtains na..she felt someone closing the curtain and smiled for a second then she woke up quickly.

Ar- Good Morning. He was having his morning coffee.

Im-(rubbing her eyes) Good Morning. Tum theek ho ab??

Ar- Yes.

Im- ABP..you haven't told Maa and Di about your panick attacks..he shook his head. But why?

Ar- Because i don't want to be a burden on them. I have to be strong to take care them..i cannot fall weak because of some pesky panic attacks.

Im- They are your family, they will never consider you as a burden. She held his hand and squeezed it..maybe you should tell them about these attacks.

Im- Just think on it. He nodded and she went back to her room, yawning.

Everyone was sitting on the breakfast table, when Narmada asked,

N- Aru..kya hua tujhe kal??

Arpi- We were so scared UNB.

Imlie looked on as Aryan glared at food, she sighed he will not tell anyone anything soon.

Im- Kaki Maa..woh kya hain hum kal kuch jayada hi force kar diye ABP ko Jiju ke baare mein batane ke liye..so uss wajah se he had a nightmare.

Im- Sorry.

Arpi- Oh ho Imlie isme sorry bolne ki koi baat nahi. But maybe next time ask me the details. She nodded and looked towards Aryan..he looked relieved.

After breakfast they were going to leave when Imlie took the keys from him and he glared at her,

Ar- I am not sick Imlie. He glared at her.

Im- Tum na old ho rahe ho. Did you forget that we had a deal? Hafte mein ek baar i will drive Mrs. Lambigaadi?? Ab chalo late ho raha hain.

He sat in the car while Imlie was grinning, he looked at her asked

Ar- What?

Im- You didn't correct me when i said that you were old.

Ar-(leaning towards her)I maybe old dear..but i still can do so many things..that you can never imagine.

Imlie blinked and blushed hard and looked away, while Aryan smirked. He wouldn't tell her but she looked so beautiful last night..when he had woken up again and taken her in his arms while going back to sleep.

Ar-(thinks) I so wish i can wake like this everyday.

By the time he had reached office, he was in a good mood but it quickly evaporated seeing Aditya standing in the parking lot, as soon as Imlie parked the car..Aryan got down.

Imlie was fed up it felt Aryan was PMSing today one minute happy next minute angry..she was following him when suddenly Aditya hugged her.

Adi- Tum theek ho aise kaise chali ghar se..bina bataye..

Im-(pushing him)What the hell..stay away from me. And i went back to my home..aur aap mere kuch nahi lagte hain to give any sort of explanation.

Imlie speed walked signed her name in the register and left whereas Aryan stood glaring at Aditya.

Ar-(thinks)You are gone today.

It was in the afternoon that Aryan had announced he will be shuffling people between departments for a week, most of them got to work in their favorite department, while he had kept Imlie in the same department..Aditya was given the weather department.

Ar- I hope you will do a good work there Mr.Tripathi like you did in the obituary section..he taunted..Aditya scoffed and left.

Im- ABP..i too wanted a change na..she pouted.

Ar- Well you are still new to organization so i am keeping you here only for the time being.

Aryan walked away, well he couldn't tell her the real reason for the shuffling was to keep Aditya away from Imlie..and close to him.

It was almost lunch time when Imlie got the call from the Parsi couple who owns the oldest cafe in Delhi and she had asked for an interview..but she didn't exactly knew how to reach there alone as Aryan had taken her there for the first time.

Nipping at her lips, she went inside thinking whether it might be a good idea to ask him to take her back there..but then she realized that he hasn't eaten anything so it will be a good idea to take him there anyways.

Im- ABP..tum free ho kya??

Ar- Hmm..he was engrossed in his work..

Im- Humko uu Parsi cafe le kar chalogaye?? Humko unka interview lena hain.

Ar- Mein driver ko directions bol dunga. He will take you.

Im- Oh okay..but please don't forget to take your lunch okay.

Ar- Hmm. Okay..

Imlie didn't know why she felt sad when he didn't go with her, and rather than taking the car she had taken the auto and reached the cafe after taking directions from the owner.

She was inside when the weather started to change, the owner told her to stay inside she nodded, as she was going inside she saw Mrs Lambigaadi..a harried looking Aryan stepped outside and ran towards her and hugged her.

Ar- Pagal ho kya?? I told you to take the car but you didn't listen?? I can't just roam around finding two people in this weather.

Im- Two people??

Ar- Uss Aditya Kumar Tripathi ki galat information didi is stuck somewhere in this weather..

Im- Aare toh hum yahan baat karke time kyun waste kar rahe hain..let's go.

And to add to their trouble, Aryan's own car was not starting..so they had to take the owner's car..Imlie was feeling beyond scared..she was starting to hate rain now..it only brought destruction in it's wake.

Ps- Hey guys..so i hope you like this part..and did you enjoy the slow burn and flirting?? Banda ko baar baar dekhna padta hain Aditya ko Imlie ke saath!!..

Please do comment..