Arylie os - Make a choice

Hey guys..so this is the new book, i hope you will love it..please do comment and suggest some topics for this book as well. This is a alternative to miscarriage episode..

Aryan was standing by the window thinking about how he could have lost Imlie and Cheeku today, after his Jiju's death he had stopped fearing things. But today he felt that fear again.

He was so grateful that Sundar had caught Imlie at the right time and he didn't let her fall,

Im- ABP..

Ar- Imlie..not right now..abhi mein bahut gusse mein hun. I don't want to say something bad to you.

Im- ABP..please ek baar baat toh suno meri..i am sorry..Gudiya ko bachane ke chakkar i came running up the stairs.

Ar- Ek baat saach saach batao..do you trust me??

Im- Han i trust you more than myself.

Ar- Then meri baat kyun nahi suni?? I saved Gudiya didn't i??  But agar jiju ne tumhe nahi bachaya nahi hota toh?? We could have lost Cheeku..

Ar- The child for whom you had been fighting since day one. Mene aaj tak tumhe kuch nahi bola Imlie. I admired your loyalty to the Tripathi's even if it was way too toxic.

Ar- But ab bahut hua..maante hain ki you want Gudiya to have a different family than Malini..par har bar tum hi kyun yeh sab kaam karogi??

Ar- Tumhare liye tumhara career, humara baacha, ya phir family aur mein important hain ki nahi.

Im- Tum aise kyun bol rahe hain. You are important to me..

Ar- Then you have to choose, mein ya Gudiya. Ya toh tum zindagi bhar sabki musibat solve karte raho..ya phir khud apni life banao without any Tripathi's or Malini ya anyone's else interference.

He picked up a pillow and a blanket and was going to leave when Imlie asked,

Im- Kahan jaa rahe ho..

Ar- Library mein sone jaa raha hoon.. apni dawai lekar so jao..tumne bahut kaam kiya hain aaj thaq gayi hogi.

Imlie was crying as he left, in her own stupidity she had again hurt him, she caressed her stomach and finally understood that she could have lost their precious Cheeku in her race to give Gudiya a good home.

But no more she will not lose her ABP for Gudiya. The next day she went to the NGO, unknown to her Aryan was following her, the manager smiled at her,

M- Imlie aacha hua tum aa gayi i have seen the videos you have recorded and we can register a case of child abuse and negligence against Malini.

Im- I am happy to hear that..but i will not come with you. My work is done here. I just wanted Gudiya away from there.

M- But i thought you guys wanted to adopt Gudiya.

Im- There was a time when we wanted to adopt Gudiya but now i am sure that it will only bring unnecessary complications in my life..and right now i have my own child to worry about she caressed her stomach..i cannot do this.

M- Okay. I will inform you if you want to know about the case..

Im- No. It is time i move on.. thank you for everything.

The manager smiled and nodded, Imlie left the NGO she stopped when she saw Aryan,

Im- ABP..tum yahan..

Ar- Chalo mere saath

He took her towards the car and they both went off, Aryan took her to a park. They sat down on their favorite bench.

Im- ABP..tum abhi bhi gussa ho mere se..i am sorry na..mujhe bikul aacha nahi lagta ki tum mujhse naraz ho. She looked at him with a pout and he smiled a bit.

Ar- I am still angry but i am also proud of you, i heard whatever happened in the NGO..usse bhi jayada i am sorry..kal jaise mene tumse baat ki was not right.

Im- Nahi ABP..tum sahi ho..jab bhi Tripathi's aur Malini ki baat aati hain i get tunnel vision..it is time i move on..i should focus on two most important person in my life.

Ar- Two??🤔🤔

Im- Yes. You and our Cheeku😚😚

Ar- ❤❤❤

Im- Ab mere liye icecream la do..i didn't even have my breakfast..

Ar- Imlie..tumhara kuch nahi ho sakta hain. He glared and shook his head and went towards the icecream vendor to buy some icecream for her.

He smiled at her pouting face and brought her favorite vanilla icecream and no matter how much Imlie tried he didn't eat it.

Aryan was feeling happy that she was truly moving on in her life..truth be told he didn't want the Tripathi's and Malini anywhere near him, Imlie and their cheeku.

Ps- Hey guys..i hope you like it..also do you want a alternative version which has Aditya adopting gudiya and Aditya and Preeta love story?? Please comment.