Arylie ss - You are not my Aryan part 7

Hey guys..so i have completed my extra work, so i will be able to write stories..and please do comment on this chapter..finally Imlie realized that the person who is with her till now is not Aryan..

It was raining heavily, and Imlie was walking on the road, feeling completely numb..the images playing on a loop in her mind..she couldn't believe that her Aryan..her ABP would ever cheat on her like that..

She kept on walking aimlessly when a car almost hits her and falls down on the road..she slowly got up..still shaken by what she had seen in the office..

Flashback

Imlie was determined, she would definitely find out today what was happening with Aryan..is he in some stress?..that he is unable to share with her..she went into her room.

Im- AB..Aryan..she looked but he was nowhere to be seen.

Im-(thinks) Yeh kahan gaya..she looked around and then found his wallet on the bed. Yeh na kitna laparwah hain..she took the wallet but frowned..where was her Payal..it was usually in his wallet..

Im-(thinks)Shayad kahin aur rakh diya hoga..chalo i will go and give it to him in the office. It was pretty early when she had reached the office.

The peon nodded at her and she went inside, she looked around but he was not in his office..she looked around but then she heard, voices coming from the bathroom.

She went towards the bathroom..it was open slightly but her eyes widened in shock when she saw Aryan kissing the new part time secretary.

Her eyes widened in shock and the wallet fell from her hands, Aryan quickly moved away from the girl and went to investigate the noise..but Imlie had gone by that time..

Present

Imlie was still sitting on the road..she shook her head and wiped her tears, no..this is not her Aryan..even if he was angry with her..he would never think of hurting her like this..

Im-(thinks) Yeh mere ABP nahi hain..that is why i always felt uncomfortable with his touch..

She quickly messaged Arpita and they met in a café, where she had changed into the clothes that Arpita had brought for her..

Arpi- Imlie..kya hua hain?? Why did you call me here??

Im- Di..i think the person in our house, is a imposter..uski shakal Aryan jaise...but he is not our Aryan..

Arpi- Matlab?? Then where is Aryan??

Im- Ussi ka toh pata lagna hain..but this is not our Aryan..because he would never shout at Maa..or be disrespectful to you guys..he might scold you..but not like this..

Im- I am very scared..i hope ABP theek ho..aap jaanti hain ki iss insaan ki sirf shakal ABP ki hain but he is different person all together.

The coffee fell from Arpita's hands when Imlie said that..Imlie helped her wipe the hot coffee..and went into the bathroom to wash her hands..she looked at the mirror feeling nervous..

Arpi-(thinks)Kya..woh saach...mein..Kahin woh Ahaan toh nahi..but how is it possible..Badi Maa promised not to tell him anything..

On the other hand the person who had saved, Aryan was none other than Neela..she had came to warn them about Ahaan..but it seems that it was too late..Ahaan was already in the house..she only hoped that he hadn't done anything bad..

Ps- Hey guys..i have written another chapter..and finally Imlie knows that it is not her Aryan..and how do you think Imlie would confront him??