Arylie ss- Background stories..part 2B

Hey guys..so this is the continuation of part 2A..and it is a mix of bunch of requests regarding how we never see Imlie's growing attraction towards Aryan..

Sleepovers and growing attraction and possessiveness..

Imlie was dreading this moment, she had called her girlfriends from college for a sleepover as their semester exams had just ended..although it would have been fine but nowdays..she is starting to feel jealous whenever her friends would drool over Aryan when he came to pick her up.

It started a week ago when he had decided to surprise her,

Im- ABP..tum yahan?? Tumhari meeting ka kya hua?? She smiled with a full blown smile.

Pinki- Imlie..you know Aryan Singh Rathore??

Nikita- And why is he here?? To pick you up??

Ar- Imlie..won't you introduce me to your friends afterall i am your husband. He smirked as he could see that her friends were trying their best to send him flirty looks.

P/N- Husband?? They shouted..

Im- Aare sshh sab ko pata chal jayega..and yes he is my husband..Imlie smiled as Aryan stood a bit straighter with puffed up chest like he was proud being called her husband shouldn't it be other way around.

P/N- Haye..Jiju..aap kitne handsome ho..they fangirled..and all her happiness flew away..Aryan sensed that Imlie was starting to feel jealous so he continued talking to them.

Im-(grabbing his arm)ABP..hum chale..late ho raha hain mujhe..and he nodded and said bye to them sweetly.

He teased her the whole ride home and from that onwards her friends had been relentless, everytime talking about how handsome he is..how sexy he looked..it was getting on her nerves now.

And the most irritating thing was the unexplainable feelings she was feeling nowdays..why was she jealous that other girls drooled over Aryan..it is not like that they loved each other..that Akkdu had forcefully married her.

But still why did she feel sad when he was sad, why did she felt happy when he would secretly smile..and most of all why did she like seeing him without his shirt especially when he is in his gym..or and those underground fights ring he goes to remove his stress and frustration.

Imlie shook her head and went to her room to change into her pjs and get things ready for the sleepover when she saw Aryan coming out the shower with only his pjs and a towel around his neck..

Im-(thinks)Why do you always have to test me Sita Maiya..she ogled his perfect abs and the way the droplets of water went downwards..she shook her head and glared at him.

Im- What the hell!! ABP..kuch toh sharam karo..she quickly turned around to hide her blush and the naughty thoughts that were circling in her head.

Ar- This is my room jungli i can do whatever i want.

Im- Ugh fine..she took a tshirt and pj and went into the bathroom to change..after that she came out..he was sitting on the sofa playing crossword.

Im- ABP..get some sleep..thodi der mein Pinki and Nikita aa jayegi and we will watch movies..

Ar- Aare waah..i will also join you then..bahut waqt se i haven't also Netflixed and chill..and i haven't met my favorite fangirls for the long time..