Arylie ss- I want you back..part 10

Hey guys..so here is the next update..hope you will like the ASR mode turning on..no one touches his Jungli..

Vivek was the first one to wake up..he wiped the drool of his chin and frowned seeing Satyakaam and Aryan unconscious..he looked around in horror as Imlie, Yusuf and Nikita were missing.

He went outside and everyone was in a state of confusion..a security guard came towards him..

Guard- Sirji aap theek ho??

Vi- Tumko kaam ke paise milte hain ya sone ke?? What the hell happened??

Nu- Sir..it seems kisi ne sleeping gas release kar di thi airway ducts mein..

Vi-(glaring at the security guard) Tumhare pass half an hour meri behen, Imlie aur Yusuf kahan hain pata lagao and i need security footage as well.

He went inside and gently roused Aryan and Satyakaam..they looked around and became scared..

Vi- I am 100 percent sure that he took all three of them..and we don't even know where he is..

S- What about Viraj's father MJ..he is in town last i heard..

Vi- And staying in one our hotels..

Vivek looked on as Aryan hadn't said a single thing during the whole car ride..MJ was looking smug he always wanted to see the Oberoi begging him.

Vi- Where is my Sister?? Your deranged son took him..he shouted at him while grabbing his collar..

S- Let him go Vivek..

MJ- I don't know where he is..

Ar- You might want to rethink that statement Mr. MJ..

MJ- M..Mr. Rathore..

Ar- Tell me does your Mistress know that her son Viraj was in a mental institution?? Does Viraj know that he is a bastard?? And what about the mafia dealings you do??

Ar- One phonecall and one of your shipment will be filled with drugs..long before you can utter the word don't..so you have only one choice..he went close to him and adjusted his collar.

Ar- Tell me where is Viraj is..you see he took my wife as well and Aryan tightened the tie which led to MJ being choked..i don't like someone hurting my wife..🤨😑😑😡

MJ- O..Okay okay..Aryan let him go..and he gave the address where Viraj was hiding..

Meanwhile Yusuf and Imlie were tied to chair and Nikita was lying on a bed still unconscious..

Yu- Let her go you bastard..he shrieked and jostled..

Im- Ahh..her hand started to pain..

Yu- Sorry..

Vi- Would both shut up..?? My angel is sleeping and tum dono bakwass kar rahe ho..

Yu- You..😡😡

Im-(whispers)Yusuf calm down..he still has a gun..yeh kisi ko harm kar sakte hain..

Nikita groaned and woke up she pushed Viraj away when she saw him hovering over her..she tried to go towards Yusuf he pulled her back..

Ni- Let go of me..

Vi- Why?? So that you can go back to this idiot..why do you love him?? He is Muslim..and forget about that..what does he has that i don't..

Ni- Well he can satisfy me in everyway possible..Viraj slapped him and she fell down hard..

Vi- You bitch..aaj toh tujhe mein dikha ke rahunga..satisfication woh bhi tere Pati ke samne..

He pulled her up her hair..and turned her around when she suddenly jabbed a piece of glass in his neck..

Ni- Fun Fact Viraj..ek doctor se kabhi dushmani mat lene..they know all the places that can cause a quick death..she dragged the glass piece..and watched in satisfaction as the blood continued oozing..and he fell down..

Vivek and others reached there..Aryan went towards Imlie and opened the knots..he hugged her slowly..

Vi- Well i missed all the fun..you good sis..Nikita was looking at the body and then started crying..

Ni- I killed someone..Yusuf hugged her and patted her back..

Yu- It was self defense dear..you were trying to protect us..

Vivek made a grossed out face as he saw two couples..he was glad that everything was over..but he really didn't want to be a part of this cheesy romance scene..so he stayed with the police..

Ps- Hey guys..so now what should happen next?? Should Imlie leave with the Rathore's?? Ya some moments of Long distance relationship?? Please do comment..