Arylie os- Bhootiya Singh Rathore part 1

Hey guys..so here i have made Aryan a ghost..it might have a sad ending and Imlie has the power to see ghosts..and this is my second attempt of supernatural on this couple..toh agar bekar hain toh phir bhi read kar lena..

Imlie hid herself in the blanket, and her friends Rupali and Malini laughed at her..

R- Kya Imlie..you like gore and violence filled movies but a scaredy cat when horror movies are shown..

Im- Aare yaar..i feel like they will start talking to me..

M-(making gravelly noise) I..Imlie...i..am..here to get you..Malini ran behind her and Imlie shrieked and went to her room and closed the door..

Rupali and Malini kept on laughing but Imlie was on the verge of crying she hated being weak and afraid..but it was not her fault that she could freaking see ghosts..

Speaking of ghost she looked around to find one sitting on her bed..she took a deep breathe to quell down the terror..it was a small girl

Im- Are you alright?? Little girl..

G- Save my mommy..

Im- But how dear..i don't know where you live..the girl kept a hand on her head and she closed her eyes as an address flashed through her mind..

Imlie sighed she quickly yet quietly went outside through the back door, and took a cab to the address, it was a house in old building, she was feeling scared but still she went ahead..and knocked the door..

A women with puffy eyes came forward she was half hiding her behind the gate

W- Yes..

Im- Can i come inside..i have a message for someone special..

W- No..go away..

Im- It is from your daughter..she said..

W- What nonsense 😡😡 my daughter is dead...go away..

Im- Please i cannot explain you..but please let me come inside..

And Imlie didn't know what the women saw in her eyes but she allowed her to come inside..Imlie looked at the knife in her hand and understood why the girl said to save her mom..

Im- Look i don't know if you will believe me..but i can see ghosts..and it was your daughter who told me to save you..

W-(pointing the knife at her) how can i believe you..the girl told Imlie that she liked eating cheese maggi a lot..without vegetables and that she liked pineapple a lot too.

Im- Your daughter liked eating cheese maggi without vegetables and she liked to eat pineapple as well..

The woman kneels down and started crying, Imlie hugged and said..

Im- Your daughter is looking after you like your guardian angel and she doesn't want you to be sad..she wants you to know how much she loved you..

Imlie stayed with the women for some time and then she also exchanged numbers with her and asked her to call when she wanted someone to talk too..

The next day Imlie was getting late for a meeting she had just brought a coffee for herself but as she turned she bumped into a man.

Im- What the hell are you blind..?? You ruined my white shirt..she looked at him and saw him disappear and come back..

Im- Great another ghost..

Ar-(blinking)You can see me??

Ps- Hey guys..so how is the first part..the next part will have Arylie conversations..please do comment..