Just my Imagination

Hey guys..so this is just a combination of two of my favorite couples Riansh and Arylie..just a love story in making of their children..Cheeku is very much alive..and Vansh is still in his mafia business..after Dadi's truth came out the family have slowly changed for better..

Rathore Mansion

Three ladies were waiting for two men of the household who were as usual busy with their office,

N- Haye bhagwan phele toh bas Aru tha but Iyan bhi 24 ghante kaam kaam..

Arpi- Don't worry Mom..abhi Imlie ko aane dijye..

Imlie came towards the dining table finishing her own call, her eyes narrowing and she called them once,

Im- Akkadbagga..Cheeku..breakfast karo aa ke..

And just like that both of them had reached the table, Cheeku(Iyan) kissed her cheeks and said Good Morning...

Ar- Very nice lagao butter apni Amma ko..gussa toh mujhe hi karti hain??

Im- And what about what we did in the morning..she teased

Aryan choked on the juice he was drinking and Iyan made a face..

Iy- Too much information Mom..anyways I am so excited today finally Raisinghania group of Industries ke saath meeting hain meri..

Im- Excuse Me?? I thought you said you won't join hands with the company who had connections with Mafia??

Ar- Mafia?? Iyan why didn't you tell me??

N- Cheeku..yeh bahut dangerous hoga..please bhul jaa na iss deal ko..

Iy- Oh ho guys chill..mein Nishi Raisinghania ke saath deal karne jaa raha hun..and she doesn't deal with Mafia..i have done my background check..now i am getting late i have to go..

Iy- Bye Mom.. Bye Dad..shaam ko milta hun..

Im- Haye Sita Maiya..Cheeku ko ab tum hi sambhalo..

Raisinghania Mansion

Aryan and Ishani were looking through the drone, as Angre and Vansh were fighting off some goons,

Ary- I told Bhai ki yeh log double cross karne waale hain..but kabhi sunte hain..

Ish- Aur yeh Angre kaise useless logo ko kaam pe rakhta hain..

R- Guys?? Kya hua??

Ary-(hiding the tab)- Nothing Bhabhi..It is still felt jarring to be called Bhabhi by him..but still she snatched the tab from him..and panicked..

R- Vansh danger mein hain we have to do something..

Ish- Wait..suddenly most of the goons dropped dead like flies and rest finished off the Vansh and Angre..

R- Who??

And suddenly a girl with a sniper rifle wearing her mother's red leather jacket and jeans came forward..

Ar/Ish(thinks)Oh God..we are gone now..

The girl smiled and reached Vansh and Angre, who were looking quite impressed,

Ni- So abhi bhi aap log won't include me in this business..

V- Princess mein toh kab se ready hun..but tumhari Mom ko pata chala na toh..

And right on cue..Nishi's phone chimed, she picked it up and quickly kept it away from her ear..and kept it on speaker..

R- Nishi..mere mana karne ke baad bhi tumne rifle chaliye..aur mera dress bhi le liya..aao tum dono baap and beti ghar wapas..

V- Sweetheart mene kya kiya??

Ni- Mom..aawaz nahi aa..rahi..i will talk to you later..Vansh mock glared at her..and she made a cute face and said..aap please Mom ko handle kar lena..i have a meeting to attend..bye..

She gave the rifle to Angre and quickly left on her bike, she first stopped at her Mom's favorite bakery and ordered her favorite pastries and told them to delivery it at her home..

She had just come out of the bakery only to see a puppy was almost run over by a car and she ran to save him..

Iyan was getting late and he hated that..he maybe chirpy and happy infront of his family but he followed his father to T in the business..he hated nonsense talks and things that wasted his time..and right now his time was being wasted because a girl decided to jump infront of his car..

Iy- Oh hello Miss Raeeszadi..mera hi car mili to kill yourself?? Kya hua papa ne IPhone nahi diya kya??

Ni- Oh hello..Mr. attitude ki dukaan..i was saving this puppy..she showed him the pup..even Iyan felt thankful that she had saved him..

Iy- Theek hain I am sorry now would you move..

Ni- Phele sorry bolo you taunted me..

Iy- Sorry bole meri jooti..hatao nahi toh tumhari bike pe se chadha ke jaunga..

Ni- Aise kya??🤨🤨 she kept the puppy on roadside carton and took a bobby pin from her hair and jabbed it into all the four tires of his car..

Iy- Oye pagal aurat..what are you doing??

Ni- Mujhse panga mat lena kabhi..she took the puppy and kept it hidden in her jacket, she revved her bike up and left..

Iy- Ugh..pagal raesszadi..ab i will definitely be late..

He reached the office half an hour late and he had expected that the CEO would not meet him but he was ushered inside and only then he saw the puppy and the mad girl..

Iy- Rasseszadi?? Where is the CEO?? Wait you are the CEO??

Ni- Attitude ki dukaan..Yes Mr..I am Nishi Raisinghania..kar logaye tum??

Ps- Hey guys..so just for fun i have written it..please do comment on it..if you liked it or not..