Arylie os - I love you my bodyguard part 2

Hey guys..here is the next part..and Imlie meets her future in laws🤪🤪..anyways enjoy..

Aryan was getting irritated and confused, he couldn't figure out this girl..one minute she was childish, the next totally mature..and even if she belonged to rich family she never showed any attitude.

Im- Dad, Mom..mein mandir jaa rahi hoon..aap log chalogaye..

An- No beta..tum jao..and waise bhi tumhare Dad ko kaam hain..

Im- Okay..bye..and Mom..aap breakfast karke dawai kha lene..and i have asked servants to give me timely report..

D- Haha..finally koi toh hain to control you madam..

An- Sure sure..

Aryan controlled his laughter..this whole was wacky..just his family..he felt someone shake..

Im- Aryan tum chalogaye??

Ar- I am your bodyguard..it is my duty to protect you..😶😶 Imlie shook her head and then pinched his cheeks trying to make laugh..but still he wouldn't laugh..

Im- Ugh..Akkdu..chalo ab she dragged him by the hand..he tried to let go but she wouldn't leave him.

When the reached the car, it was she who drove them to the temple. The reached the temple and got down, she went towards the stairs of the temple..when he saw his family..

Ar-(thinks) Oh my god..kahin mein pakada na jaun..Miss Imlie..she looked at him..mandir mein khali haath nahi jaate hain..don't you have to do any pooja..

Im- Oh..i forgot to bring a thali..

Ar- You go ahead..i will bring it for you..

Im- But shouldn't you make sure that everything is alright in the mandir?? Bodyguard ho na??🤔🤔

Ar-(thinks)Damn..she is right.

Im- Chill..you take your time..i will go now..she quickly took the stairs and went up.

She was praying when she heard Narmada call her out..she was walking down another flight of stairs..

N- Imlie beta...she was walking downstairs quickly when her leg twisted..thankfully Imlie had caught her..

M/Adi- Maa..

Im- Aunty aap theek ho na..

N- Thank you beta..

Adi- Thank you Miss Imlie..

Im- Aare why so formal..Imlie is fine..

N- Thank you beta..waise i wanted to say sorry..woh Aru ko zaarori kaam se jana tha..

Im- Aru??

Adi- Haan woh humare bhai ka Aryamaan hain.. Narmada went to say something but Malini squeezed her hand..

Im- Aryamaan shaktimaan jaise udd gaye..she laughed at her own pj..while all three of looked at each other..

Im- Oh ho guys..mujhe sahi mein bura nahi laga hoga..i know how it feels ki aapko roz aanjaan strangers se milne hain..and ek baar mein hi yes ya no bolna..

Im- And aunty jab aapka Aru wapas aaye na..toh mujhse zaroor milwana..i will search a girl for him pakka..

Im- Abhi mein chalti hoon..mere khadus bodyguard gayab ho gaya hain..i have find him..take care and stairs pe bhagna nahi..

Im- Bye guys..she left..while Aru was hiding behind a pillar..he had heard whatever she had said..was he wrong in judging her so quickly ??

And what was this warm bubbly feeling in his chest, when he saw him smiling and talking to his family?? Especially his mom..

Ps- Hey guys..please suggest some scenes to bring them closer..and i hope you like this chapter..please do comment..