Arylie os- The Color of Respect..part 1

Hey guys..so is this was requested by @AarthiRajendran i hope you will love it..and i have done justice to your request.

Imlie was beyond furious, what else she should do more to make it clear to Aryan that she didn't want to this forced marriage..she looked at her hands and felt like peeling off her skin.

Ar- Good Morning Imlie, he said leaning on the door. Tumhare Mehendi ki tareef ho rahi neeche..

Im- ...

Ar- Kya hua haar maan li tumne..

Im- ...

She went about doing her morning routine and taking out the dress to wear when Aryan grabbed her arm irritated that she was not answering him.

Ar- Kya hua hain?? Why are you not saying anything?? Waise toh din bhar mere fight karti ho..

Im-(yanking her arm)Fight usse ki jaati hain..jiski aap respect kare..who means something to you. Par mere samne jo insaan hain..woh mere mentor nahi..

Im- Kyunki he wouldn't have taken my choice away.

Ar- Tumhe choice di thi mene..you are choosing to marry me.

Im- No Mr.Rathore you made a deal with me..and besides i don't think tum mein aur Mr.Tripathi koi farak hain.

Ar- I am nothing like him..😡😡

Im- Yes you are because you too are forcing me to get married, without telling me the truth..

Ar- Even if i had told you the truth..you still wouldn't have believed me..

Im-(scoffs)Ek baar try to kiya hota..she sat on the dressing table stool..and started to wear the bangles forcefully some broke and they cut her hand..when Aryan stopped her.

Ar- Tumhe chot lagi jayegi..

Im- Don't worry Mr.Rathore ab inn choti moti chot koi farak nahi padta hain..you see ab mere koi feelings hi nahi baachi hain..na gussa, na sadness..nahi kuch aur..zinda lash hun aur kuch nahi..

When she reached downstairs she met the one person she didn't want to see..

Adi- Suna hain tumhari Mehendi bahut jayada dark hain..come on show me..Imlie hestitated she didn't want to show the bruises on her hand..so she was walking away..

Adi- Jab shaadi nahi karni hain then why are you forcing yourself to marry him?? Mehendi kitni bhi dark ho..but you don't love him na.

Im- Mr.Tripathi hum inn sab cheez ab bharosa nahi karte hain..ek waqt tha jab aap ke naam ki mehendi ka rang bhi dark hua tha..but uska result kya hua??

Im- And anyways shaadi mein do logo ki feelings, unke beech ka trust and respect important hain..

Adi- And Aryan ne toh kabhi tumhe respect di hi nahi hain..humse tumhara use kiya..

Imlie suddenly had flashbacks from all the times that he had protected her, like when he protected when she had the wardrobe malfunction in Aditya's wedding.

How he saved her from the brothel, how he saved her from the Panna Pari gang when they tried to attack, how he defended her in front of the mob of Pagdandiya.

How he defended her infront of Badi Maa..how he called her his wife even when they hadn't truly married each other..Imlie was feeling suffocated now so she left not before giving Mohan a note and telling him to give to Aryan.

Everyone was waiting downstairs it was Sangeeth time and Imlie was missing and Aditya used this opportunity to taunt Aryan again..

Adi- Mr. Rathore are you sure Imlie aap se shaadi karna bhi chathi hain?? Maybe you did something to her and now you are forcing her to get married because of it..

Ar- Really Mr.Tripathi aap mere baare aacha nahi sochte that i know..but jis ladki ko aap claim karte hain pyaar karne ka uske baare mein aap kuch nahi jaante hain..

Ar- For the last time..Imlie ko koi majboor nahi kar sakta hain..she has decided to marry me.

Adi- So then where is she?? He smirked seeing his tensed face when Mohan Bhaiya came and gave the note to Aryan which Imlie had given it said..

Meet Mr at the Ridge..we need to talk.

Ps- Hey guys..so i hope you like it..and i will write the second part as well soon..please do comment on it.