Arylie ss- You are not my Aryan part 5

Hey guys..so thank you all for the love you are giving to this story..and as usual i have added my own creativity..i hope you will like it..

Aryan had woken up feeling groggy, he then remembered that he had been kidnapped by his look alike..he tried to get up and saw the TV screen..that bastard was sleeping close to his Imlie.

Ar-(thinks) Come on Aryan..move..yeh hi agar Imlie hoti toh she would have found a way to get out and beat these people to pulp..

He looked around trying to find a way to open the lock, but he wasn't able to..he had only one option left..he quickly broke his thumb..swallowing the scream with great difficulty..

Then he was able to quickly remove the cuffs, he went outside and Ahaan's goon attacked him but he was able to beat them since they were a bit drunk..

Ar-(thinks) I am coming jungli..that bastard won't be able to harm you..

Imlie frowned why was she roaming around in a warehouse, was she here for a sting operation?? Or was she kidnapped?? She had just turned around when she saw Aryan's body..she screamed and woke up..

Aryan(Ahaan)shifted back quickly, and Imlie was trying to control herself..

Ar- Kya hua Imlie?? Why did you shout?? He asked..and for some reason she couldn't share what she had seen..she only said that it was a bad dream..

Ar- I have a way to cheer up your mood, he puts his hands on her waist and pulled her closer..when she froze..whether it was due to fear or something else she didn't know..

Im- ABP..tumko office jana mein late ho jayega..you go get ready na..

Ar- He pushed her away in anger and said..fine..whatever.. Imlie sighed..maybe she was being too much paranoid.

She had a shower changed her clothes and went down for breakfast where Aryan had already left which made her sad..

Im- Di..woh aapki help chaiye..i want to prepare a small surprise for ABP..

Arpi- Yes!! Finally tum dono ghonchus mein se ek confess karne jaa raha hain..

N- All the best beta..she teased her..

The whole day Ahaan was in the office, he was irritated the way Imlie would reject his advances but he didn't care..if she didn't come to him by her own accord he will definitely have her forcefully..

It was evening he came back..the whole mansion was shrouded in darkness, he went towards his room and saw it was decorated..with candles and heart shaped ballons..

Ahaan was beyond happy and slightly turned on as well seeing Imlie in the black net saree..it accentuated her curves even more..but he would have liked it more if the saree was on the floor..

Im- ABP..kahan kho gaye??

Ar- Just lost in your beauty..she frowned and touched his forehead..

Im- Tum humko compliment dis ho?? Tabiyat theek hain na??

Ar- I am fine..but yeh sab kis liye hain??

Im- Woh actually..i wanted to confess something..when he nodded she said..i know ki humari shaadi sahi circumstances mein nahi hui thi..but still i have grown accustomed to your presence...and i wanna say that I Love You Aryan..

Ar- Aww..I Love You..he hugged her suddenly and then he leaned down to kiss her when his phone chimed..he groaned and picked it up..

M- Sirji..woh Rathore bhag gaya hain..

Ar- What!! He shouted and then he looked at Imlie who was looking at him..so he composed himself and said..that he will be there soon..

Ar- Imlie..kuch emergency aa gayi hain..i have to go..Imlie just nodded..she was thoroughly weirded out by what is happening..why did it feel like this person just looked like Aryan..but he wasn't her Aryan..

Ps- Please do comment on the chapter..i hope you will like it..will ABP reach to the Rathore Mansion in time?