Arylie ss - I love you my bodyguard part 4

Hey guys..so here is the next chapter..hope you will like it and please do comment..

Aryan was feeling restless, Imlie was missing and she hadn't called, messaged, or irritated him with memes or cute cat videos. Her parents had called him and he was feeling nervous standing infront of them.

D- Aryan..tumhe aaj se Imlie ka bodyguard ban ke rehne ki koi zaroorat nahi. Here you go..itne din tumne kaam kiya hain uski salary. Dev gave him his salary.

Ar- But why?? What happened and where is Imlie..Dev was looking pissed off so Anu kept a hand on his shoulder and said.

An- Imlie kal London jaa rahi hain for higher studies..and wahan uska ek purana bodyguard rehta hain..he will take care of her..

An- You may leave now..

Ar- But..

An- Leave. Aryan.

Aryan left but he was feeling scared, he had a feeling that they knew the truth about why he was there..he was feeling restless..he wanted a chance to explain everything to Imlie..he was thinking what to do when his phone rang..it was his dad..he picked it up.

Ar- Da..

Arm- Chup chap ghar wapas aao Aryan..bahut ho gaya tumhara khel..and i am in mood for games..

Ar-(thinks)I think sab ko saach pata chala gaya hain..he went back home..it was completely silent, Aditya and Malini were standing looking down..he went inside and tried to lighten the mood..

Ar- Hey guys..sab ne maun vrat kyun rakha hain kya..

Arm- Woh hi karna padega tumhari harkat ke baad..how dare you play with a girl's feeling?? Nahi pasand thi toh phele hi mana kar dete.

Ar-(irritated) I did say no..aap log hi mujhe zabardasti Imlie se milne ko bol rahe the..

N- Beta..we were just asking to meet..tumne apne bhai ki idiotic baat maan kar hume kitni baadi problem mein phasa diya hain..

Arm- Woh log mere business partners bhi hain..you have any idea what will happen now..

Ar- Yaar it was just a game..it is not like i married and left her..

Arm- ARYAN!! Armaan shouted..Narmada was feeling scared..

N- Aap please shaant ho jao..we will talk to them.

Im- Iski koi zaroorat nahi hogi aunty..Everyone turned to see Imlie along with Madhav..he was glaring at Aryan.

Imlie came inside and Narmada went to talk to her..

N- Beta..we are so sorry..hum nahi pata ki Aryan aise games khel raha..she folded her hands..

Im- Aare aunty nahi..aap sorry mat bolo..i don't like seeing you like this..and Uncle i promise iss tamasha ki wajah aapke business pe koi asar nahi hoga..

Arm- I am so sorry beta..

Im- It is okay uncle..she looked at Aryan and said..

Im- Agli baar se koi ladki nahi pasand toh himmat rakho uske muh pe bolne ki..

Ar- Imlie..woh..Madhav played the recording in which the trio was talking about Imlie and Aryan..

Ar- Listen..i am sorry i didn't mean to hurt..i just wanted to know ki tum kaise ho..tumhara nature kya hain..

Im- And i am sure tumhe pata chal gaya hoga..but ab sorry bolne se koi fayada..i don't want to see you ever again..acha hi hain ki kal i am leaving for London.

Im- Goodbye..Chalo Madhav..

Aryan was feeling numb, he had no words to say and stop..he knew he played with her feelings..and he didn't how to make things right..

Ps- Hey guys..hope you like the chapter?? Please comment..the next two chapters will be the last chapters for this os..