Arylie ss- I want you back..part 8

Hey guys..so here is the backstory of the man..who shot Imlie..hope you will enjoy it..

Satyakaam was pissed off and yelled at someone on the phone,

S- Woh aadmi ko release kis ne kiya?? He is mentally unstable person..he can kill people..

M- Sir unke Papa ne release papers le kar aaye hain..told that he is doing well so he can be discharged..

S- He is not changed..Viraj is a monster..bhagwan jaane kisi ko harm na kiya ho..

Viraj smiled he loved the smell of gunpowder and loved being a sniper..he was true royal breed who loved hunting, polo..and the one person he obsessed about was Nikita Oberoi.

Their families were best friends her brother and him were best buddies..that is until he had shouted and slapped her..for talking to another boy..

After that Nikita had avoided him and soon their parents sent her and Vivek abroad to study medicine..and he hated them for this decision.

With time he had focused on his duties as the young prince and learnt everything as one day he will rule the estate..

After Nikita had came back he had went to her personally and said sorry to her..after that he had stalked her..and would beat the boys who would try to flirt with her..

He was starting to become more and more obsessed about her..especially after she started dating Yusuf..a fellow surgeon..and he had tried many times to hurt him but sometimes Nikita or Vivek would save him..

And the bane of his existence was Imlie..it was she who connected the dots..and the police was going to put him in jail..but his father did some magic and put him in a mental institution with a warning..that he will handle outside..but he has to act that everything was going good..

And though he acted like everything was good..the minute he had came outside..he was ready to take revenge from the girl due to which he had to be put him in a mental institution..

Vivek and Nikita were discussing their cases..they had a book in which they wrote about all the case they had and which was the most weird and most idiotic..

Vi- I hope you and Yusuf would try any positions that can cause trouble..he teased..

Nikita not only wacked him hard but also took away his lunch..

Vi- What the hell!! Mom ne kitne pyaar se banaya hain mere liye..give it back..

Ni- Yeh sab meri life ke baare mein discuss karne se phele sochna chaiye tha..she deliberately took a bite out of the parantha..and then gave him..

They were still bickering when a nurse informed them that a gunshot victim had just come in..

Nu- Mam..woh Imlie Madam hain..

Vivek and Nikita ran outside, the ward boys were taking Imlie away, Yusuf took charge of the situation, since they were family..they couldn't operate on her..

Vi- What happened??

Ar- I..i..don't know..someone called her and she went outside fuming..and then the gun was fired from somewhere..

Nikita looked down as her phone pinged..it was a message from Satyakaam..only saying that he was back..

Ps- Hey guys..so do you want to see the siblings being protective of Imlie..and scolding Aryan?? Do comment..