Arylie ts- Tum bin..part 2

Hey guys..so i know i wanted to write this as a short story but since it seems the readers are losing interest in Arylie and their stories..so i am keeping this as a two shot..this is from Aryan's point of view..enjoy it..and from now on i will not ask you guys to comment as well..

Aryan had collected all the things which reminded her of Imlie and started burning it one by one..Arpita came into the room and laughed,

Arpi- Wow Aryan mere bhai kitna bada coward nikala..sirf yeh photos, aur cheezein jalane se koi zindagi se nahi chala jata hain.

Arpi- Aur tu jo aise behave kar raha hain ki sirf tere sapne toote hain, sirf tujhe hi dard ho raha hain..toh tu iss duniya ka sabse selfish insaan hain..actually no..you are the next Aditya Kumar Tripathi.

Arpi- Jisse bas ilzam lagana aata tha..uss ladki ne humare liye itna kuch kiya tha..aur aaj woh yahan se islye gayi kyunki tujhe takleef na ho.

Arpi- Anyways agar time hain tere pass toh yeh video dekh lena..saari saachai pata chal jayegi tujhe..aur haan aaj tak mene hamesha teri happiness ke liye pray kiya hain..aaj i hope ki Imlie dobara tere pas wapas na aaye.

Arpi- Because you don't deserve her, we don't deserve her..

Aryan couldn't believe his own sister would talk to him like that he opened the video and his blood ran cold. It was Malini and Anu doing all along.

He saw that it was Malini who had pushed the pram and it was Anu who threw the ball towards the stairs on which Imlie slipped and fell.

All the fight and unnecessary blaming each other was something Malini had wanted, she always wanted to separate them..he did exactly that.

Ar-(thinks)What have i done?? How will i face her ever again?? I asked her to leave when she needed me the most..he looked at the ashes of the all the things of Imlie he had burnt..he touched them and cried again..whispering an I am sorry again and again.

After Imlie had left it felt like the light of their life had left, and Aryan had changed as well again..he became more cold and emotion less.

Neela and Preeta were asked not so nicely to leave the mansion. After that he had focused on destroying the Chaturvedi, by buying the people in Chaturvedi's office..he slowly broke the company from inside.

The video of Malini trying to harm a baby was sent to all the colleges, and she was fired from the college in which she was working in and no other college was ready to hire her.

Last he heard about them were they were trying to find a job. But the thing that kept him awake was Imlie..he didn't know how he would face her.

So he hired a private investigator to keep an eye on her, he was beyond pissed when he came to know that her own people had ostracized her.

The shame and guilt of hurting her kept on eating him away, and he punished himself by staying away from her..but he couldn't anymore.

He was so happy that he had brought Pagdandiya Ujala, he knew Imlie worked there and he wanted to make this organization a world class organization so he brought it. It would also give him a chance to be close to her.

He and one other member of the office were touring the small office when the other person turned around and said,

P- Sir, this is our star reporter Imlie from Pagdandiya.

Ar- Hello Miss Imlie. He looked at her, she looked so weak and frail, she no longer smiled even the naughtiness that was always shining in her eyes were missing.

Im- Hello Mr.Rathore.

He winced at the coldness of her voice, but what filled him with dread was the sindoor missing from hairline..was he too late?? Was there no chance of reconciliation between them.??

Ps- Hey guys..i hope you enjoy it. And please don't ask me to write more chapters. I have lost touched with the story..and i have been drafting other stories so i will write them..