Arylie ss- I want you back..part 3

Hey guys..so this is what happened in the past 6 months and how Imlie was saved..and a new family..

Flashback

Vivek and Nikita were driving around Delhi..they had came to attend the doctor's conference and after that they had decided to leave for Jodhpur..

Vi- Thank God we are going home..dimaag kharab ho gaya tha..itni boring lectures sun ke..

Ni- Saach mein bhai..i rather solve complicated cases..speaking of complicated cases..i need your help..mene decide kar liya hain ki Mom ko Yusuf ke baare mein bata dungi..

Vi- Yaar..why.. i don't want to be a part of World War 3..🤨🤨

Ni- Please apni twin ki help kar do na..pleeeeease..

Vi- Aacha theek hain yaar..he suddenly braked the car hard..Nikita would have collided with the dash board had it not been for the seat belt she was wearing..

Ni- Are you Mad..😒😑kya..she looked at him and he was looking at infront where a remnants of a fallen bus was there..

Vi- We have to help them..both of them came outside the car after Vivaan had parked it properly in a corner..

Both of them helped people, who were able to walk..and who some superficial wound and fractures..after sometime police, and ambulances too came..

Nikita looked around almost all of the people had been pulled out that is until she saw a girl on the almost mangled back seat..

Ni- Bhai!! Yahan aao..he went there..

Vi- Damn she is losing a lot of blood we have to pull her out..i will pry the seat..and with the help of few rescue workers they pulled her out and took her to the hospital..

Imlie woke up dazed..she tried to move and felt a sharp pain in her leg..

Im- Ahhh..

Ni- Oho don't move..your leg is still healing..i am Nikita and you are??

Im- Imlie..

Ni- Woh..such a unique name..waise do you have a family we can contact..

Im- I..i.have no one..she lied..

Ni- Don't worry aaj se tum meri behen ho..always wanted a sister..but i got an idiotic brother..

Vi- This brother can hear you..he spoke up sitting on the sofa..

And that is how she met the Oberoi twins and their mother Parvati Oberoi..Imlie could swear she was a more stricter version of Narmada..

Present

Vivek was dreaming about some risky operation when suddenly he woke up when he felt cold water on it..

Vi- Mummy..he saw Nikita and Imlie giggling and laughing..

Ni- oye Kumbhkaran utho..aaj shaadi hain meri..utho..

Im- Bahut kaam hain..get up..

Vi- Kya yaar Imlie..i am your bff na..iss chudail ka saath hi dete ho hamesha..

Ni- You..i hate you..jab chali jaungi toh kal tab yaad karna tum mujhe..i won't even pick up your phone..

Nikita left pouting, and Imlie glared at Vivek..

Vi- What??

Im- Aaj shaadi hain..atleast be nice to her..she will be all alone in a new place and with a new family..aaj ke din usse sad mat feel karwana..

Nikita was in her room trying out the jewelry combinations when her Mom came in.

M- Meri beti kitni big ho gayi hain..she is going to get married now..

Ni- Oh Momsy..melodrama bacha ke rakho shaadi ke liye...

M- Shaitan..aacha waise Narmada aur uski family bhi aa rahe hain..

Ni- Even Aru??

M- Han..beta..Even Narmada is tensed..after he had lost his wife he is still denial.. You know..i am such an idiot...aaj tak mein uski biwi ka naam bhi pucha..

Ni- Don't worry Momsy sab theek hoga..now tell me which set should i chose..

Ps- Hey guys..so this is back story..how they met..and slowly i will fill in other details as well..and let's see how Aryan and Imlie meet..