Arylie os- It is okay to be selfish..

Hey guys..so this is something i wanted to write, and you can see it as first Arylie romantic moment..but it doesn't have kisses and all just Aryan giving Imlie comfort.

It was New Year's party in Rathore Mansion and Imlie was hiding on the terrace, she was sitting on the swing which was covered in vines..it reminded of her being in Pagdandiya and her sitting in the higher branches of the trees..

It was almost a year and things had changed so much, she would sometimes think what would have happened if she hadn't met Aditya..but then she felt sad because if she wouldn't have met the Tripathi's then she wouldn't met the Rathore's..

But she also felt emotionally and mentally drained, even though the Tripathi's came to the party..it was also because they wanted her help to find Aditya..

Sometimes she felt angry and sad, was she only their problem solver?? Was she not a human being?? Reminding her again and again of Aditya when she wanted to move on was such a low blow..

Her phone chimed with an incoming call from her Mother,

Im- Amma, Aditya sir ka kuch pata chala??

M- Han Imliye..woh unhone sharab pi rakhi thi..aur baaki gaon waalon ke saath mazze kar rahe..so i dragged him away to the guesthouse..

Im- Thank you Amma and sorry Aditya sir ki wajah se aapko itni raat ko nikalna pada to find him..

M- Beta tu kab se sorry aur thanks bolne lagi?? But it is time ki tum bhi selfish ho Imliya..apne liya jeena sikhana padega..hum rakhte hain.. Jai Sita Mayai ki

Im- Ji..Jai Sita Mayai ki..she was still thinking about what her mother said when Aryan came there..

Ar- Still trying to find out about Mr.Tripathi??

Im- Hum ladai ke mood mein nahi hain ABP..

She looked sad so he came stood next to the swing, she made some room for him in the swing and he sat next to her..

Im-(after sometime)How do you do it??

Ar- What??

Im- Follow what is right for you?? Don't care about other people who will try to bring you down?? I feel like i am in a quicksand and i cannot come out of it..

Ar- It is not easy Imlie..it will take time, but first you have to learn to be a little selfish..tum ab Tripathi's ki bahu nahi ho..har baar unki problem solve karna is not your prerogative..

Ar- Malini is the bahu of that house, you have your whole life ahead to look forward to..and truth be told sometimes it feels awesome to selfish..you should try it..

Imlie kept her head on his shoulder, he stilled a bit but then he loosened up a bit, he didn't know why but it felt good that Imlie wasn't thinking about Aditya..

Ar- We should go downstairs..

Im- Ugh why..i don't want see help us please Imlie face..of the Tripathi's..

Ar-(scoffs)Well unfortunately Mom had called them and they are our guests so we have to attend to them..

Im- I hate it when you are right😒😒

Imlie stood up and smiled at him and left with him following her, they had just reached downstairs when they heard Malini and Aparna fighting,

M- Maa aap hamesha Imlie imlie hi kyun karti rehthi hain..she is here and Aditya is there..how can she help us..

Im- Maa..

Ap- Imlie kuch pata chala Aditya ka??

Im- Yes, waise ek baatao Maa, he doesn't care about me i know but unhe kisi aur ki care hain ya nahi?? How can he be so irresponsible??

M- Kya bol rahi ho Imlie saaf saaf bola..

Im- Aapke so called Aditya was drunk roaming with other drunkards in the village, aur Amma unhe wapas guesthouse lekar aayi thi..

Im- Maa..mein aapki respect karti hun but aaj ke baad please mujhe force mat kijye to solve your problems..especially if it is related to Aditya sir..

M- Kyun?? Itni jaldi khatam ho gaya hain tumhara yeh meri family hain jaap??

Im- Mrs. Tripathi aapki problem exactly kya hain?? Mein iss family ke saath hun tab you have problem..ab when i want to be alone then also you have problem?? Decide please..

Arpita had to hide her laughter behind a cough, Tripathi's were feeling embarrassed so they left knowing that Aditya was safe for now..

After everyone left Imlie suddenly took Aryan's phone from his hand,

Ar- What the hell!! Jungli kya kar rahi ho??

Im- I am ordering pizza and icecream for myself..ek bhi starter i couldn't enjoy in the party because of that find about Aditya mission..tum kuch khaogaye??

Ar- Caesar salad..

Im- Tum na aadmi ke roop mein goat ho bas jab dekho ghas phuss khate ho..😒😒

But still she ordered the salad for him but just to tease him she ate the pizza right infront of him..but soon her excitement died down when it didn't affect him at all..

Im- Ugh..i hate you Akkadbagga..

Aryan chuckled and went back to his room, he was a bit disappointed with Imlie at the beginning of the party, but by the end he was so proud of her..she could be a sassy little thing if she wanted..but he would never tell her that..afterall he had a reputation to maintain..

Ps- Hey guys..hope you enjoyed this..please do comment on it..