Arylie os - Getting married for love..part4

Hey guys..so first off this is the last part of this os..and then i will focus on Broken trust as i have neglected it for too long..i will keep the book on hold..but i will keep drafting stories in it..

Veer and Aryan were bewildered and angry as well..especially Aryan he hated that he never knew about this side of his family..

D- Aryan beta..

Ar- I am sorry but i cannot accept this..i just cannot..he went away..he had plans for today..

V- I am sorry Dadisa..but Mr.Rathore is right..this is just too much to accept..he too left from there along with other family members..only Rani and Imlie stayed back..

R-(sheepish)Hum ko maaf kar do hum pata nahi kya kya bole diye tumhe..

Im- Aare nahi..confusion toh mujhe bhi ho gayi..waise i was so excited to meet..you are my inspiration..

R- Waise tumhara naam suna hua kyun lag raha hain..

Im- Aare hum woh bas aapke gaon ke pass jo gaon hain na Pagdandiya..

R- Haye bhagwan..tum Satyakaam chacha ki beti.. gayi bhains pani mein..

Im- Aap Dadda ko jaanti hain..

R- Aare uu ko kaun nahi jaanta hain..par tum yahan kaise..Imlie blushed and told her that they eloped to get married..

R- Haye..kitne romantic hain Aryan devar ji..aur ek doctor sahab hain apni sautan se kabhi dur hi nahi hote hain..

Im- Sautan.?

R- Haan..unka kaam doctor jo hain..24 ghante bas patients hi patients..kabhi kabhi toh lagata hain ki unka attention paane ke liye khud bhi patient ban ke hospital jana chaiye..

Im- Yeh ABP kaun sa kam hain..do do sautan hain meri..ek Mrs. Lambigaadi..or durse uska phone..

R- Waise tumse mil ke aacha lag..hum jaante ki Veer thoda se shock mein hain..but i am sure everything will be fine..

Imlie nodded and went to meet Aryan and Rani left too. Arylie went back to guesthouse as the Pandit said that tomorrow is a good day to get married..but Aryan was still feeling pretty sulky..he was half- heartedly playing with Iyani..

Im- ABP..tum theek ho??

Ar- How did you feel when you came to know that Dev Chaturvedi was your father..were you happy??

Im- To be honest no..i was happy for a second then i realized that his actions had destroyed so many lives..My mother, me, and both the female Chaturvedi as well..and when i knew the truth..i realized that i never needed him..because i was confident enough in my own abilities that i can write my own destiny.

Ar- I feel like a part of my identity was hidden away from me..

Im- Aryan look at me..Your are Aryan Singh Rathore..Maa ka Aru, Arpita di ka UNB and my Akkadbagga..that is your identity..and no one saying you accept them just now..it will take time..but think about this that there is a even more khadus version of you..

Ar- Yaar i am not that khadus..he whined while she giggled..and he gave her a smile as well..

The next Rani and Veer had come to meet them..Rani decided to help her get ready while Veer helped Aryan..

V- I am sorry the way i acted yesterday..

Ar- Me too it was lot to take in all of a sudden..

V- Don't i know it..anyways we should meet sometime..catch up regarding our family..

R- Veer hum Imlie ko lekar mandir jaa rahe hain..aap 5 minute baad aa jana..

V- Theek hain Rani..

Ar- Man..you are as whipped as i am..

V- Hey..be respectful to your big bro..

Ar- Ji bhaiya..he teased him and they left 5 minutes later..

Aryan was beyond excited to meet Imlie, and when he saw her he was speechless she looked even more beautiful than the first time she got married..

Rani was taking care of Iyani and also telling Veer how to do things and help the Pandit set up everything..as the wedding began..both couples were remembering their own weddings..

P- Vivah Sampan hua..

R/V- Congratulations you guys..

A/Im- Thank you..

It was evening when Aryan and Imlie decided to head home..they had changed their clothes and were tired so they both decided to drive taking turns..by the time they had reached home they were beyond tired..

Imlie took Iyani to her room and made sure she slept while Aryan was literally dragging himself to his room..

N/Arpi- Imlie!! Aru!! Idhar aao..abhi.. Aryan groaned and walked outside..Imlie too came there..

Ar- Di i am tired..

Im- Han di..can we discuss whatever it is later..

N- Nahi bikul nahi..hume jhoot bolke..you guys..got married again in a temple..

Ar- How..

Narmada showed a picture which was on Instagram of a married Arylie taking blessings from the Panditji..thankfully Veer and Rani were not in the frame..

Aryan and Imlie looked at each other and ran back to their while Narmada and Arpita..looked on surprised and giggled afterwards.

They will take their class later on but they both were happy for them..that this time they got married without any trouble..only if they knew the whole story..

Ps- Hey guys..sorry to the readers who wanted them to get married in Delhi..it would have some drama and extended the story as well..so i thought that they should get married in the temple only..please do comment on it..