Arylie os- The Respect you deserve part 2

Hey guys..so this is the second part please don't ask to make more parts of every story..it will take a lot of time..i have other stories to write too🤣🙈

Imlie was playing with her food..on the one hand she didn't want to do anything to help the Tripathi's..but on the other hand Nishant and Rupali were the only constant support along with Sundar..she cannot just abandon them like that..

N- Imlie..

Im- H..huh??

Ar- Jungli..khana aacha nahi laga toh uska murder karogi kya??

Imlie looked at the butchered food she said sorry and left her appetite throughly lost..Arpita wacked Aryan's arm..

Ar- Di..kya kar rahi ho??

Arpi- UNB..waise hi woh kisi baat se pareshaan aur ab tu bhi usse aise chida raha hain..

N- Aru..tumne khana kha liya toh please do check on her..afterall you are her husband now..

Imlie was pacing in the room, she was beyond confused..

Im- kya yaar how should ask ABP's help..she said out loud..

Ar- Help with what?? He was standing there with a plate. He kept on the table near the sofa and pulled her towards it..

Ar- Khana khao..and then tell me what is bothering you..

Im- Tum khila do..she said in sweet childish voice..

Ar- Kitna kaam karwati ho..he teased..but he did spoon feed her..she kissed his cheek as a thank you..

Im- ABP..woh kal hum NGO jaa rahe the..toh i saw Rupali..she told about the problems the family were facing and that she wanted a job.

Ar- So why you need my help??

Im- Is there a vacancy in Arvind foundation??

Ar- Imlie..i cannot hire anyone just because you know her..

Im- I am not asking you to hire her..wait..she stood up and took the resume from the bedside drawer and gave it to him..

Im- Just go through it..call her for a interview and if she succeed hire her..not because she knows me..

Ar- Let me see what i can do..but i need something in return..he winked..

Im-(sitting on his lap)I am ready to give you anything you want..he chuckled and picked her up in his arms and took her to bed..eager to take his reward..

One Week Later

Finally the workload was less so Aryan had decided to hold a reception party for announcing his marriage and to introduce Imlie to the world..

Imlie was looking around in her wardrobe, her daily suits won't cut it..and saree will make her feel like an aunty atleast for this party..

Im- Kya yaar..i have nothing to wear..

Ar- Imlie..yeh lo tumhare liye dress..Aryan came in looking damn handsome in that glittery dark blue suit..and matching to it was her gown..she came out of the bathroom wearing and looking a tad uncomfortable.

Im- ABP..i cannot wear..this is too heavy for me..this is worse than the lehenga choli you had brought for me..

Ar- Imlie..look at me..everything will be fine..you will look beautiful in the gown trust me..you will be a inspiration to many young girls that they can achieve anything they want.

Ar- And that it doesn't matter if you come from a village you can achieve anything you want if you put your mind into it..

By the end Imlie was barely holding back her tears..she glared at him..

Im- Kya yaar..mere makeup kharab ho jayega..chalo ab neeche chalte hain..

Ar- Wait..you forgot something..he showed her the earrings..and helped her wear it..and in between he would nip at her neck..

Im- Control Mr.Rathore..we have a party to attend..ab chalo..they went downstairs hand and hand..

The reporters were clicking pictures..finally one of the most eligible bachelor was married..Imlie smiled genuinely but it faltered a bit seeing Aparna and rest of Tripathi family there..

Im- What are they doing here??

Ap- Imlie..woh i wanted to say i am sorry for the way we had behaved..and even after that you had Rupi..find a job..thank you..

Im- It is okay..i would like to move on in my life..she needed my help and i helped her but iss se jayada please don't expect anything else from me.

She had left and joined Aryan who was talking to some of his business partners. Then it was time for their first dance as couple.

Im- Thank you..

Ar- For what??

Im- For coming into my life..for making me value myself..for loving me..for respecting me..for everything..

Ar- Imlie you deserve all of this..and besides i should also say thank you..for bringing light in dull life..for giving me the strength to move on..for giving me peace..and for loving me.

The Tripathi's looked on in sadness..had they not been so hell bent on class division, had they not been always mum when Aditya or Malini mistreated Imlie..things would have been different..this Imlie is not a servant..this Imlie is Goddess..and one that didn't want anything to do with them..they left the party..and no one even bothered to stop them..

Ps- Hey guys..hope you like it..no unnecessary drama..just happy feelings..please comment on it..