Arylie os- I don't like you getting hurt..part 3

Hey guys..here is the third part and Pannapari gang saving their Goddess and Aryan pampering Imlie..

Madhav had followed the trail, but only reached a small remote village and no one was there, he had just started to look around when suddenly he was cornered by tribal people with spears..

Elder- Kaun hain reh tu??

M- M..mein madhav woh mujhe madad ki zaroorat hain..

Elder - Hum nahi karte madad kiski..aur jo uu gaon ke nahi unki madad toh bikul nahi karegaye..

M- Aapki Pannapari mushkil mein hain..woh Myran gaon mein.. the others were surprised and looked angry as well the Elder nodded and suddenly all the able bodied men came out with guns which they had been sneaking from the Myran village..

Madhav was beyond scared, the elder told him to show them the way and they will definitely help him as themselves were itching to take revenge from them as they have poisoned their source of water ..it was with great difficulty that they can have access to water now..

Imlie was beyond pissed off she didn't care if she was killed but she wouldn't allow another man to touch her she squirmed again and again and with that the man had enough, he slapped her and when she fell down he whipped her again and again..

But Imlie didn't utter a single word, before the women could stop him screams and gunshots were heard all around the village, the woman tried to run but she was shot multiple times,

M- Imlie!! Madhav tried to go closer and man tried to hit him but he too was shot down..

Im- We have to stop them!! They will kill innocent people..she stood up with great difficulty and screamed at them to stop..

Im- Bas!! Yahan mausam auratein and baache bhi hain..hum nahi chathe hain ki unhe kuch ho..

With the help of the tribal people Imlie was able to save all the women and young girls, and she had took them away, she was confident that the remaining people of this village will definitely harm them..

After they had reached Pak5dandiya, Imlie had called the Police and the social worker she knew from Arvind foundation and was friends with her..

Present

Im- Most of the women and girls had testified against their family and helped us put those men behind the bars..

Ar- Why didn't you call me?? I would have helped you..

Im- I know but you know how i kinda get tunnel vision when i decide to help anyone, she was squirming a bit..

Ar- What happened??

Im- The skin is healing so it itches sometimes..

Aryan pulled her closer and opened the buttons of the shirt, smirking as Imlie blushed becoming beetred..he brushed his fingers on her wounds and shivered not in pain but with desire..

Ar- Better??

Im- Mmm..

Ar- If you want you can lie without the shirt, i will sleep in the library..so that you don't feel uncomfortable.

Aryan was going to leave but Imlie held on to him and said,

Im- Tumne kabhi bhi mujhe uncomfortable feel nahi karwaya hain..come on bahut raat ho gayi hain..let's sleep..he laid next to her as she removed the shirt and got inside the blanket..

Ar- Waise i am still angry at you..tum hamesha apne aap ko hi trouble mein kyun daal rahi ho??

Im- ABP..it is my work..but i promise i will try to be careful..ab try to sleep nahi to kal tum bahut hi jayada grumpy feel karogaye..

Aryan laughed and Imlie slowly turned and laid on her stomach, she smiled as he ran his fingers on back to help with the itching..she was truly lucky to get such a loving and caring husband..

Ps- Hey guys..hope you like it..and please do comment how it was..and also i have started a new story and i will draft some stories so i will update slowly only..