Arylie ss- Background stories bonus chapter..part 16 B

Hey guys..so this is the continuation of the last chapter, hope you will like it..

Imlie was getting ready when Arpita barged inside the room, she looked scared and had only muttered the word Aryan when Imlie ran outside the room quickly, she saw the rest of the Tripathi family and Narmada standing near a room,

N- Dekh na Imlie..kab se saman pheek rahe hain..kuch kar na le apne aap yeh pagal.

Im- Maa aap tension mat lo..ABP..she knocked on the door and tried to open it but he double locked it..

Im- ABP..open the door please..

Ar- Go away Imlie..

Im- ABP..if you don't open this door right now, i will hurt myself..when he didn't open it she purposely broke a glass vase and nodded towards Narmada who started acting..

N- Imlie..kya kar rahi hain..chot lag jayegi tumhe..suddenly the door opened and Imlie hugged him tightly..while he returned the hug..

Ar- I don't want to lose you..he cried..jee nahi sakta hun tumhare bina..

Im- (wiping his tears)- Hey tum mujhe kabhi bhi nahi khone waale ho..i am here.. we are getting married..she (showed him the promise bracelet) yeh tumne mujhe diya tha..and i had promised i will not open it..not now or not ever..

The others gave them privacy but they were still hugging each other..Imlie brought him back into the room and asked what had happened and he told her that he felt insecure..and angry..

Im- ABP..chalo mere saath but before that..she wiped his face with the chunni..mindful that the cloth didn't scratch him..she went into the living room were Aditya was standing smirking..

Im- I must say these photos are beautiful..but aaj sab inke peeche ki true story mein batati hun. She yanked a painting from the wall, it was her sitting on a tree munching an apple.

Im- When we met the first time, you called me gawar. But turns out you needed this gawar to show you around the village.

She threw the picture on the floor and picked up other picture, it showed her playing in the rain with other kids..

Im- The night i gave you shelter in the house..my own identity was taken away from me..she threw the picture on the ground again.

She picked all the pictures with the Tripathi's family and threw them on the ground..

Im- Family hone ka dikhawaya karte the aap log, jab tak saachai nahi pata thi ki i was Aditya's wife you treated me like a servant..but all your true colors came when the truth came..

Im- You all were ashamed how can you accept a gaon ki gawar, servant as your bahu..what comparison she had with your favorite Malini right.

Im- Kya bol rahe the aap Mr.Tripathi ki Imlie ko humara pyaar yaad aayega yeh sab dekh ke..nahi mujhe yaad aata hain bas taunts, abuse, mistrust, loneliness..

She went towards the Kitchen and brought kerosene and a matchbox..she lit the pictures and said,

Im- Yeh jalte hue pictures humari rishte ki real identity..i was the one who used to burn constantly..but ab aur nahi..isi aag ki kasam kha ke kehthi hoon..even if i am dying and you are the last person on this earth i will not take help from you..or come back to you ever.

By the time she had said everything, she was sweating and shivering badly..Aryan picked her up and took her back to her room..and gave her a glass of water..when she saw a cut on his hand..

Im- ABP..you are hurt..

Ar- I..

Im- Chup..sit here..jab dekho bas hero bante rehthe ho..she applied cream on his hand..what..

Ar- Hone wale husband se aise baat karte hain..??

Im- Jab hone wala husband ghonchu ho toh yes..idiot..

After their marriage, his anger had reduced down a bit, since he had take care of little child..aka his little wife, but still when things got out of control the first line of defense was always Imlie.

It was a usual day in Bhaskar times when a slap resounded in the office, an employee named Preeti..slapped another senior reporter..named Vikas..

Ar- What is happening here??

P- I am sorry sir..but i cannot take this anymore..he has been touching inappropriately from the past two months and threatening to fire me if i told someone..

Ar- You..piece of shit..he punched Vikas and he fell down..The Editor knew Aryan wouldn't stop so he ordered the now scared intern to call Imlie from the library..she had been cataloging some stuff there..

The intern came back with Imlie and everyone gave her space to when she suddenly grabbed Aryan's arm..

Ar- Leave Imlie..aaj toh yeh gaya mere haath se..

Im- ABP..tum boss ho yahan ke..that doesn't mean you can hit him like that..he will put a case against you..

Ar- I don't care..

Im- But i do!! The HR department is here for a reason..Editor sir call the cops..aur tum Vikas..did you really think i didn't understand what you were trying to do last week..

Im- I recorded everything you had said to Preeti and Me..i have CCTV footage..and i will make sure that you are destroyed..jitna ghamand ke saath jee rahe ho..woh sab khatam ho jayega..

Im- Now everyone back to work..she took ABP back to his office..

Intern- Wow sirji..yeh Imlie madam toh kamal ki hain..yeh dost hain kya unki..

Edi- Try wife..

Intern- Oh my god..i criticized Aryan sir infront of his wife..mein toh gaya..

Edi- Don't worry..agar Imlie ko bura laga hota..toh you wouldn't have been here..now you too get back to work..

Ps- Hey guys..i hope you will enjoy this..i am not 100 percent okay with office scene..but still do let me know how it is..especially Aditya ki band bajoing..