Arylie ss- Background stories..part 14 D

Hey guys..this is the second part and i thought at first ki sirf Aryan tries to talk to her..but i think Narmada and Arpita should also talk, since she was never appreciated that much in the show..it was always one drama after another.

Imlie was going back to her room and Aryan stood there numb, but this time he will not back out..he messaged Arpita and Narmada and all three of them, went to Imlie's room..where she was sitting on the bed with her head down.

N- Imlie..beta kya hua?? Why don't you want marry Aryan..you don't love him..

Im- Nahi Kaki Maa..but jo bhi Blue Kaki ne bola that is right na..i destroyed Aditya's life..

N- Chup ek dum chup..she playfully twisted her ears..tumne kisi ki life kharab nahi ki hain. It was Aditya who chose not to tell Malini the truth that he is married to you and even being your husband he married Malini.

N- And Jiji ne jo kuch bhi bola hain woh sahi nahi hain..You are the light which came into our dark life..tumne mere Aru aur Arpita phir se hasna sikha diya.

Arpi- And tumne hum sab ko sukoon diya hain..we have learned to live again, aaj agar mein dobara Arvind foundation mein kaam kar paa rahi hoon toh sirf islye kyunki tumne mujhe woh strength di..

Arpi- Aur tumne mere daar bhi toh dur bhagaya hain then all the three ladies looked towards Aryan..he rolled his eyes and kneeled infront of her.

Ar- Mein Jiju ko toh kho chuka..but i cannot lose you..i don't know when or how but tum mere jeene ki wajah ban gayi ho. Tumse jhagada kiya bina dil nahi manta hain.

Ar- Tumhe khush dekhna pasand hain mujhe aur jab tum udas hoti ho toh sab kuch bekar lagta hain..i know ki tum mujhse shaadi nahi karna chathi thi..but please kabhi yeh mat sochna ki tum unworthy ho kisi ka pyaar pa ne ke liye.

Ar-(standing up)If you are still feeling hesitant..then i will not marry you..bas i want you to be happy. As he was leaving Imlie held his hand..she hadn't felt so much loved and appreciated ever..she took a deep breathe and said..

Im- Aap log bhar jao..mein apna makeup theek karke aati hun..i don't want to be look like a scary bride in my own marriage. Both the ladies chuckled and went away..Aryan stood near the door still scared that she might run away.

Im-(going close to him) Go..i will join you..itni jaldi mujhse aazadi nahi milegi..

Ar- I am waiting..come soon..he gave her the intense heart eyes and she couldn't help but blush.

Imlie made sure her makeup was okay and then went outside, she could clearly see that Aryan was close to have a panic attack, she grasped his hand..and they sat down together again.

Imlie remembered the time when she was getting forcefully married to Aditya..she kept crying but right now all she felt was happiness.

The pheras were completed..and he had tied the mangulstra on her neck..he was going to put sindoor on her..when she saw the purgola swinging too..she sensed that it was going to fall so she pushed Aryan away and it fell directly on her.

Ar- Imlie!!!

Ps- Hey guys..so as you know i love drama and suspense way too much..so i had kept drama in this chapter..but don't worry..Aryan pampering his wifey..will be there in the next chapter..