Arylie ss- Mrs.Rathore..part3

Hey guys..so here is the next chapter..and i hope you will like it..

Imlie was beyond pissed off now..what will it take to get rid of the Tripathi's once and for all..why is it that they always end up in trouble and she or Aryan have to save him..

Speaking of Aryan hope he will be able to take help from Dadda..the sound of the man felt familiar and then she remembered Birju..her best friend in childhood and someone who hoped to marry her..

Birju was actually the illegitimate son of the zamindar and Chandlal aka Atank was his big brother and he had always looked up to him..for him Imlie, Aditya and Aryan were responsible for killing his brother.

Imlie got down at the bus station and she looked around when a jeep stopped infront of her

M- Get in the jeep Bhabhiji..

Im- I am not your Bhabhi 😡😡..but still she got in the jeep..the driver took her to the hideout..

B- Welcome..my dear..he pulled her closer and roamed his fingers on her face.

Im-(squirming) Let me go..

B- Oh ho itni jaldi kya hain..aapne Ashiq se toh mil lo..he dragged her towards Aditya..dekho tumhare Babusaheb..humare bhai ka interview lene aaye the na..

B- Ab tum dono ka interview karte hain hum..

Dadda and Aryan reached Pagdandiya, they wanted to talk to the Zamindar maybe if he talks to Briju..things would be solved without violence but as usual he only cared about his reputation..

Ar- Aap samjh nahi aa raha hain..woh pagal ho gaya hain..ek aap hi hain jo usse kuch samjha sakte hain..

Sar- Humne phele bhi bola hain..woh humara beta nahi hain..suddenly his wife called him inside and all three men went inside..

B- Aare oh Pagdandiya ke Sarpanch..yeh dekho tumhare pyaare rashak..he panned the camera towards Imlie and Aditya..

Aryan and Satyakaam sighed seeing Imlie alright, but they were worried about what Briju would do..

B- Han toh Sarpanch..hume na gaon mein jagah jagah..jaise ki school, gaon ke chauraha..aisi jagah pe bomb rakhe hain..

B- Agar tum Pagdandiya ko barbad hone se bachana chathe ho..toh uss Aryan Singh Rathore ko mere pass bhej do..uss Satyakaam ko bhi..

Im- Aye Briju..mere Aryan aur Dadda ko kuch kiya na..toh mar dungi tujhe mein..

B- oho.. Dekho toh Sarpanch..teri yeh gaon ki shaan..kitni besharm hain..ek aadmi ka saath chuta toh durse se ishq lada rahi hain..

Imlie was beyond furious she punched him hard..but he continued laughing like a maniac..he yanked her hair in painful grip..agli baar haath uthaya na toh tere saath kya hoga..tujhe pata bhi nahi hain..

B- Tere pass ek ghanta hain Sarpanch..unn dono ko purani haweli pe lekar aa nahi toh tera gaon barbaad ho jayega..

And as the flipper village they grabbed Satyakaam, Aryan and even dragged Meethi outside from her house..she was still oblivious to what was happening..

S- Imlie aur uska yeh parivaar ek sharap hain iss gaon ke liye..le ke jao inhe yahan se..

They shoved all three of them..Aryan wasn't bothered about the villagers, he was more angry about Birju putting his dirty hands on his Imlie..he promised himself to break every bone in that bastard's body..

Ps- Hey guys..i am missing you guys so much..especially your comments..but rest of them please do comment..