Arylie ss - Mrs. Rathore..part 5

Hey guys..so this is the next chapter and the Tripathi clan have reached to irritate Arylie and Satyakaam had enough of it..

The one regret Satyakaam had in his life was not being able to stop Aditya and Imlie's forced marriage..and when she needed him the most Malini had made sure that he was caught in a false case..

But today he was truly happy finally someone was there to keep her happy, to keep her above everyone else..Aryan had woken with bandages and tried to search for Imlie..Satyakaam kept a hand on his arm..and asked in a firm voice..

S- Aryan..Imlie theek hain..thoda blood loss hua tha..lekin goli nikal di hain..tum aaram karo..aur hum kuch nahi sungaye..

Ar- Okay..he fell asleep soon it was evening..he woke Meethi was sitting next to him..she smiled and helped him sit up..

Ar- Amma aapko bhi chot lagi thi..

M- Yeh toh hota rehtha hain..i am sure you wanna see Imliya..he nodded like a little child and they went to where Imlie was admitted..

M- Imliya..dekh kaun milne aaye hain..Imlie smiled seeing him..but frowned seeing all the bandage on his head and hand..

Meethi left to give them some privacy and they hugged each other..Imlie had tears in her eyes..

Im- I am sorry meri wajah tumhe hamesha chot lag jaati hain..i am not good for you..🥺🥺

Ar- Aye..jungli hush..aisa kuch nahi hain..this was all that idiot Briju..waise bhi i am ready to bear every single pain for you..

Im- Par kyun..

Ar- Because i..before he could finish..the hospital was filled with the screeching noises of all the Tripathi's..

M- Aditya!!..

Ap- Aditya!!

Ar- I so wanted that idiot to kill himself..Imlie slapped his arm..

Im- Kya Aryan..be quite na..agar woh maar jata toh pura Pagdandiya behra ho jata..🤣🤣

Ar- Woh toh hain..they giggled..

Unfortunately for them Aditya was in the next room and they could hear everyone shrieking and asking what happened to him..and who did this..blah blah..

Ar/Im- I am going to get a headache..both of them said at the same time..they both looked at each other and giggled..

As Aryan went back Imlie was trying to sleep when she felt someone's hands at her neck..it was Malini trying to choke her..

M- Yeh sab tumhari wajah se hua hain..Imlie was thrashing..she tried to shout but she kept her hand on her mouth..

M- I lost my baby because of your psycho lover..and i nearly lost Aditya..Imlie was going to lose consciousness when suddenly someone wacked Malini on the head from behind and she fell down unconscious..the last thing she saw was her mother's face.

Aryan was beyond pissed off he made Malini was taken to the mental hospital while she was shrieking and shouting the whole time..

S- Aryan babu..hum aap se ek baat kehni hain..woh Sarpanch ji phir se hume parivaar pe hamla kar sakte hain..toh kuch dino ke liye hum Meethi ko yahan se le jaa rahe hain..but Imliya nahi manegi..

S- Toh hum soch rahe ki..sirf gaon ke logo mein dil daar ho..toh i was thinking ki Imlie aur aap shaadi kar le..just to make sure Imlie has someone..and mind you i am not forcing you..

Ar-(looking sheepishly) About that..i actually wanted to marry her..with yours and Amma permission..but i didn't find the time to talk to you..

Im- ABP?? Aryan turned around to see a visibly stunned Imlie looking at him..you want to marry me..??

Ps- Hey guys..i hope you like this chapter..even though i wanted a truce between Malini and Imlie..but i love drama so this happened 🤣🤣😅please do comment..