Arylie ss - You are not my Aryan part 8

Hey guys..so in this chapter we will get to see the truth of Ahaan, and he kidnapping Imlie..so please do check it out..and comment as always..

Arpita came out of the washroom determined, she had to tell Imlie the truth, so when she came outside they paid the bill and went outside and she told that they should go back home.

Im- But Di..humko Aryan ko bhi dhoond na hain..pata nahi kahan hain woh..

Arpi- Imlie..bas tu ghar chal..she nodded confused and went home with her..only to find Aryan sitting with Narmada and she looked nervous and scared..Imlie pulled Arpita back and said,

Im- Aryan..

Ah- No Imlie dear..not Aryan..i am Ahaan..and tumhe sahi mein laga ki i didn't know you were in the office?? Now sit..

Arpi- Ahaan meri baat suno..Imlie looked on shocked..did Arpita knew something about him.

Ah- Both of you sit..aaj ek story sunata hoon..he took out a gun and aimed at them..

Ah- Sit..So Narmada ji..will you tell Imlie ya phir mein bataun ki kaise you gave me away to Neela..because she didn't have kids.

Im- Maa??

N- Han Imlie..Jiji bahut saalon baad Maa banane waali thi. And i was pregnant too..we had the same delivery date as well..but Jiji ka baacha still born tha..woh bahut dar gayi kyunki unke husband ne bola tha ki he will divorce her..if it is girl..and it was a girl.. And i gave birth to twin boys.

N- So, without telling anyone i gave Ahaan to Jiji..and made everyone believe that i had the stillborn child. Arpita ko yeh baat bahut baad mein pata chali thi..

N- I had also asked Jiji to never tell Ahaan the truth.

Ah- And who are you to decide my future?? Jaanti ho tum kaisi zindagi thi meri..mera so called baap marta tha mujhe..while meri maa just kept on looking..

Ah- He squanders the money in drinking..the money i work hard everyday to earn..aur yahan mere bhai..is enjoying all the luxuries of being a Rathore.

Im- Ahaan..i know you had bad childhood iska matlab yeh nahi ki tum apne hi bhai ko hurt karo..

Ah- Imlie tumhe lag raha hain ki deep down i am good boy..but i am not..he gave her two ropes and said..

Ah- Tie their hands..

Im- A..he fired the gun in the air to give a warning and Imlie quickly ties them..he then took her hand and dragged her outside..

Im- Let me go..she squirmed and he slapped her hard..

Ah- Chup..ek dum chup..and looking at both the women..he said..Jab Aryan aaye..toh usse bhi saach batana..i so want a showdown with my younger brother.

Half an hour later, Aryan and Neela reached there, they quickly untied both of them..and then Narmada told Aryan everything..

Ne- I am so sorry chutki..agar mene tumse help nahi mangi hoti..toh aaj yeh sab nahi hota..

Na- Nahi Jiji..Ahaan resents us because of everything that is happened to him..i just hope ki woh Imlie ko kuch na kare..and it was then Aryan realized that Imlie was missing..before he could where Ahaan had taken her..a video message came..

Ah- Hello brother..you are slippery little thing..but koi nahi..i have something precious of yours he panned the camera towards Imlie tied to chair..

Ah- Don't worry i won't harm her..but you all are invited to our wedding, i will send the address soon..ciao..and Aryan..humari shaadi mein zaroor aana..he winked at Aryan as he cuts the call..

Ar- I WILL KILL HIM!! He screamed, while Neela was on the verge of crying..she didn't knew her son would turn into a monster..

Imlie was glaring at Ahaan, eventhough she felt bad about what had happened to him..but she would rather die than marry him..she has to find a way out of this nuisance as soon as possible.

Ps- Hey guys..so i have some major changes to the story..and this story will have 3 more chapters..so please do comment on it..