Arylie os- You deserve to be Pampered..

Hey guys..you can see this as a companion piece to 'you will always be my priority'..this will from the time Imlie came to live in Rathore Mansion..the way she felt being pampered and listened to..

From the day Imlie had came to the Rathore Mansion, she was ultra cautious everything was so costly, even the bed..the first day she was tired so she had slept..after that she would sometimes sleep on the sofa or sometimes even on the floor..

One day Imlie had woken up to the bedsheet being soiled due to period blood, she was beyond scared quickly bunching up the sheets she went to the bathroom to wash it..

Im-(scrubbing it)Nikal jaa..

Ar- Imlie?? Kya hua tum theek ho..Aryan had managed to look at blood stains on the sheets and he went away to call Arpita..

Arpi- Imlie..she saw crying kneeling over a bedsheet..

Im- I am sorry..i tried ..it wouldn't get out..i a..am so careful..

Arpi- Imlie..phele toh rona band karo..aur stand up come on..she stood up..yeh sab natural hain Imlie..tumhe pata bhi nahi hain..how many bedsheets got ruined by me..

Arpi- Tum shower lo..and get ready isse mein handle karti hu...okay and ek cheez aur there is nothing to be ashamed of..yeh natural hain..sab ke saath hota hain..okay..

Imlie had come back home cranky, the Editor was mad he had written so many remarks on her writing..ugh why..and then she laid on the bed in the fetal position trying to ride out the wave of period pain..

Kamla- Imlie Mam..she groaned and sat up..haan what happened??

K- Woh Aryan baba ne bola tha ki aap ke liye hot bag aur icecreams le ke de..

Im-(blinking) Really..oh thank you so much..waise can you please take the icecream back i will eat it afterwards and i will have this hotbag..

After the gruesome week Imlie was her chirpy self, she was leaving for office when Arpita stopped her..

Im- Kya hua di?? Kaki Maa tabiyat theek hain na aapki??

N- Aare haan baba i fine..

Arpi- Hum log aaj Mani pedi karne jaa rahe..

Im- Kya??

Arpi- Oh ho tu chal hamare saath..and don't worry uss UNB se humne baath kar li..

The women spent some time at the mall, then did the manicure and pedicure..Imlie was hesitant at first..she didn't like someone touching her feet..but as the massage started she relaxed..she even put nail polish as well..but drew the line on cutting her hair..

Imlie was feeling apprehensive and confused, she didn't know if she should be happy or something else but she was grateful..in Tripathi niwas the corner of Aditya's room was her small home..

No one asked if she was hungry, or if she slept well, or if she got injured while cooking no one would bother at first..it was always her saving, caring, thinking about them..

Things remained the same after she got married, she was loved, pampered upon..and sometimes without even asking..she remembered it was Arpita's engagement with Sundar,

Im-(thinking)what should i wear..i have wore everything once..should i wear a saree..han yeh theek hain..

Ar- Imlie..he leaned on the door holding a garment bag ..yeh lo tumhare liye..

Im- Wow..kitna sundar hain but why ABP..phir tumne kharcha kiya mere upar..

Ar- Imlie..mene bola hain na..tum meri wife ho and i love pampering you..ab waise bhi tumne costly gifts lene se mana kiya hain..toh yeh sahi..please..

Im- Thank you..🥺🥺

Ar- What happened?? Color aacha nahi hain kya?? I will change it..

Im-(holding his hand)No..it is beautiful..i am just feeling overwhelmed no one has ever made me feel like this..

Even before and after the engagement when she was running around helping to keep everything in place, he pulled her aside with a plate in his hand..

Ar- Khao..

Im- Tum khila do..she said suddenly..but then tried to take the plate when Aryan stopped her..

Ar- I like this..aacha laga itne haq se you asked me something..

He fed her food and sometimes she took fed him, she was beyond happy because finally she was realizing that she took had the right to ask things, to be pampered and to be loved..

Ps- Hey guys..hope you liked the cheesy and cliché version..and please do comment on it..