Arylie os- You will always be my priority

Hey guys..i was watching some scenes from the idiotic pregnancy and infertility track..and how Aryan was feeling a bit insecure with Imlie always defending Madhav..so i made something different..and here Imlie is not pregnant..they have confessed their feelings..

Imlie was excited as she had finished her work and Madhav had asked her to go shopping with him, and she was dying to go her favorite Sarojini Nagar market, she quickly went to inform Aryan,

Im- ABP..tum busy ho kya?? She asked entering his cabin.

Ar- Yes..can you wait for 15 minutes..i have a surprise for you..he was typing on his laptop.

Im- Surprise?? Umm can it be shifted to another date?? He stopped typing and looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

Im- Aare woh i have to go shopping with Madhav..so i won't be able to join you..

Aryan stood up and went close to Imlie, he looked hurt but then he shook his head and said turning his head away and standing with his hands inside his pockets,

Ar- Theek hain jao..i will change my plans..

Im- ABP..kya hua?? Are you not happy that i am going with Madhav..

Ar- Nahi hu..ek waqt tha when i was your best friend, mujhse har cheez share karti thi..mujhe zabardasti shopping tak le jaati thi..ab aise lag raha hain ki i don't have a place in your life..it is always Maa, Didi, Tripathi's ya Madhav..

Imlie looked on shocked, she never meant to make him feel like this but before she could say something he went back to typing on his laptop.

In the evening he returned home looking dejected and Arpita had found him sitting with his head between his hands,

Arpi- UNB..kya hua?? Aaj toh teri date thi na..

Ar- Cancel ho gayi Di..Imlie ko Madhav ke saath kahin jana tha..he looked sad..Di do you think i am not romantic enough?? Ya i am too much khadus??

Arpi- Aru..aisa kyun bol raha hain?? You are not khadus han bas apni feelings chupa kar rakhta hain..and rahi baat romantic ki..we all know ki tu kitna bada wala romantic ghonchu hain..

Ar- But phir bhi dar lagta hain..what if she decides to leave me?? Afterall she has got someone of her age in Madhav..

Arpi- Tu mere se maar khana chatha hain ya Maa se?? Have you even seen the way Imlie looks at you?? She loves you a lot UNB..han bas kabhi kabhi she forgets balancing things..

Ar- Hmm..i want to rest..i am going to my room.

Aryan went away as Arpita looked on, they both didn't see Imlie listening to them,

Im- Di..Arpita turned around..i hurt him a lot didn't i??

Arpi- Tu shopping ke liye gayi thi na?? And yes he is bit hurt by your behavior..

Im- I came back..i couldn't see him sad like that..aap batao na what he had planned for our surprise??

Arpita told her that he had organized a dinner for her, in his friend's restaurant where all of her favorite things were being made..Imlie smiled knowing what she had to do..

Aryan was sitting in the corner table, his favorite the restaurant was already closed, his best friend sat with him, and he put their dinner on the table as well,

M- Aru!! Khana kha lo..thanda ho jayega..

Ar- Hmm..he took a bite of roti and instantly realized that Imlie had made it..he looked at his friend smiling..

Ar- Raghav..you didn't call me here to chit chat na??

R- Na..Bhabhi ne orders diye the to call you and she prepared the dinner..

Ar- What?? He looked sideways as Imlie came downstairs in the beautiful red sequined gown, minimal makeup and hair done in messy bun.

R- Enjoy guys..

Aryan looked away he wanted to be angry and didn't want to show Imlie how much he was affected by her,

Im- ABP..i am sorry na..😔😔 i never meant to make you feel like you are my last choice..you are my best friend, my mentor, my everything..

Im- And mein Madhav ke saath islye shopping pe gayi thi..because i know how it feels to be all alone in a new place..but i promise i will do my best to give you time as well..

Ar- I am sorry too..i was just being insecure..it is still a bit hard to believe that you love me..

Im- Aww..why is it so hard to believe..tum iss duniya ka sabse best partner/husband ho..i feel so happy with you..i can be little kid infront of you..i can prank you and you never say a word even though you are irritated..

Im- Tumne mujhe jeena seekhaya hain..apni respect karna seekhaya hain..ab please maaf kar do na..i am feeling very hungry..

Ar- Ek shart pe..you have to feed me with your own hands..

Im- Only if you will take me shopping..

Aryan looked at her with glare and she only smiled and fed him dinner and in between he made her eat as well..Imlie felt happy that she made him happy and promised herself to always make him feel like he is and always will be her priority..

Ps- Hey guys..i know thoda cliché hain..but i hope you connect with Aryan's feeling and insecurities..