Arylie ss - I want you back..part 1

Hey guys..so this is happening after Purandas truth came out..and Aryan asked Imlie to not come back..and she misunderstood him that he doesn't want her..

Arpita was running behind Aryan with a belan..she was pissed off with her UNB..

Arpi- Khada reh ek jagah..aaj i will definitely kill you..woh ladki kitni mushkil se saach bhar le kar aayi..and tu bol ke aa gaye ki don't come back..

Arpi- Donkey kahin ka..

Ar- Di..please dekho i just want her to be happy..and waise bhi humari shaadi ke waqt kya situation the..aap jaanti hain na..i don't want her to live a suffocated life with me..

Arpi- Aur agar woh wapas aa gayi toh?? Tu usse ghar se nikal degaye kya??

Ar- Nahi di i want her to come back on her own..without any force from anyone..

Arpi-(smiling)Imlie..Aryan turned around to look at but he frowned at the emotion less face she made..

Im- Di..hum thaq gaye hain..i want to rest..i will talk to you guys later..

Aryan looked on as she completely ignored his presence and went to the guestroom..he was feeling scared and realizing that he might have screwed up big time..

The next day everyone was waiting for Imlie at the breakfast table when she came in with her bag packed,

N- Imlie where you going..

Im- Sir..mein aapse baat kar sakti hun do minute..he was getting irritated at her calling him Sir..but still he stood up..Imlie handed him the keys of her room and her rent installment as well.

Im- There is something else..jaise kal aapne mujhe freedom de di..waise hi aaj i am setting you free..she gave him back the mangalsutra..

Im- I know ki i can never be your choice..islye aap bhi free to move on in your life..find someone worthy of being Mrs. Rathore and don't worry..ab mein apne liye ladna seekh chuki hun..all thanks to you..

Im- Kaki Maa..Di thank you for everything..but i have to go..but zindagi mein jab bhi aapko meri zaroorat ho..please call me i will come back running..

Im- Goodbye..she turned to leave and Narmada and Arpita went to stop her when Aryan stopped them..

Ar- Di..Maa..jaane do usse..she has made up her mind..

Imlie was waiting at the bus stop..once again clueless to where her life would take her..sometimes she felt that she was so unlucky..she always end up being a one sided lover..

Her bus came..this time she was not going to Pagdandiya but to meet her Dadaa in Jodhpur..she went inside the bus and sat near the window seat.

After the bus was full it started its journey but Imlie was feeling restless..the bus driver clearly looked like he was drunk and was losing control over the bus..and few seconds..her inkling came true as the bus swerved and fell down a small ravine..

Imlie felt herself moving in and out of consciousness..she felt a sharp pain in her leg..fragment of glass embedded in it..she couldn't move and welcomed the darkness with smile..and her last thought on her mind was if she could meet her ABP ever again..

Ps- Hey guys..so this story is based on Purandas track..and do you want a memory loss track?? Anyways please do comment on this..