Arylie ss- Chori Chori Chupke Chupke..part 3

Hey guys..so this chapter will start with some emotional scene and continue with little bit roasting of a Tripathi..

Imlie woke up early she had taken an off, she and Arpita didi wanted to go shopping because of all the parties she had to attend with her ABP..she blushed realizing what she thinking..anyways back to the topic Imlie..she chided herself..

Imlie had realized that she needed to change her wardrobe a bit to look professional and to be taken seriously..so today they would be going for shopping to buy office wear for her..

She completed her daily routine when Mohan told her, that Aryan was searching for her, she went away to look for ABP only to find him in the locked room..she stood at the door, not wanting to intrude..

Im- ABP?? She heard some shuffling and Aryan came in stood infront of her..it was obvious he was crying..but she didn't say anything..

Ar- Come on in..he held her hand and brought her inside..yeh Di aur Jiju ka purana room..i am sure tumhare dimaag mein question hogaye..after everything Aditya had told you..

Im- ABP wait..i told you na i trust you..don't force yourself to tell me the truth..you don't owe me an explanation..he might be seeing it as revenge but for me it is getting justice for your Jiju..

Im- But ek wish hain..don't let this consume you..you have so much to live for..they stood close to each other when they heard Arpita's voice..

Arpi- Imlie..

Im- Di i am ready..

Arpi- Woh Radha aunty to meet you..

Im- Aare yaar subah subah..aacha din bhi kharab ho jayega..😒😑😑

Ar- Where was this Imlie hidden for so long??🤨😏😏

Im- Let's make a deal..pakka she is here to ask my help for something..

Ar- And what is the deal??

Im- If i win, you will take me and di for shopping..and if you win..i will do anything you want for a week..

Ar-(smirks) Anything 😏😏😏

Im- ABP, sharam karo di hain samne..she elbowed him slightly..🙊🙊

Arpi- Umm lovebirds..phele Radha aunty se mil to lo..waise i am confused ki kisi ka deal poori ho..but jo bhi ho mujhe maza aane waale hain..she teased them. 🤪🤪😏😏

They all went to the living room, and Imlie had to taper down her feelings, she controlled herself not wanting to be manipulated again..

Im- Radha Kaki..Aparna Maa kaisi hain..

R- Theek hain beta.. but mein yahan tumse madad mangne aayi hun..Imlie looked at Aryan with I told you so look..

Im- Kya hua Kaki..??

R- Beta tu please mere saath chal na Tripathi niwas, Aparna ka khayal rakhne..tujhe pata hain na woh tujhe kitna yaad karti hain..and Malini se mein koi umeed nahi kar sakti hun..

Im- Nahi Kaki..i will not go there..wahan koi khush nahi hota hain mujhe dekh kar..and Malini uss ghar ki bahu hain..jab tak aap unhe chance nahi dogi toh woh apne aap ko prove kaise karegi..

R- Par..

Im- Radha Kaki mein aapki bahut izzat karti hun..but please iss baar i cannot help you..

Radha Tripathi sighed and went away quickly, Imlie was feeling light that she had actually did something she thought was impossible for her..saying No to the Tripathi's..

Arpita nudged her and pointed at Aryan who was trying to get away,

Im- oh ABP..she said in a sing song voice tum shart bhul gaye kya?

Ar- No i didn't but i cannot stand going shopping with women..so yeh lo mere credit cards and debit cards..waise bhi tumne bola tha i don't give you money or buy you things..

Im-(glaring) Keep your cards with you..i don't need them..di i am waiting in the car she huffed and left..

Arpi- Tu na UNB saach mein..woh tere saath time spend karna chathi and you are giving her money..

Ar- Toh aise bolna tha na..how would i know??

Arpi- Haye bhagwan tera kya hoga..aur yeh cards mujhe de..i will spend the money..

Ar- Han bas mere credit limit mat cross karna di..!!

Arpi- Mene kuch nahi suna..

Ps- Hey guys..how do you like the chapter..and tell me reason ki Imlie actually goes to Tripathi house?? Please comment as well..