Arylie ss - You are not my Aryan Part 10 B

Hey guys..so in this chapter, there will be some romance, and much needed talk..and so sorry i am not able to update regularly content writing ki internship mein kaam kaam karte karte dimaag is totally fried.

And two hours of traveling and coming back..destroys any motivation to do anything..

Imlie was more than excited to go into the arcade, the owner was surprised to see Aryan..it has been after years that he come here..

Mahesh- Aryan..

Ar- Hey Mahesh kaise ho?? Meet my wife Imlie..Imlie looked at him with teary eyes..it still makes her emotional when he introduces her as his wife..

Im- Hi..

M- So here to play?? He nodded and looked at Imlie and said, he is the champion of all the games here..be careful.

Im- Aisa kya?? So, let's go..you be the refree okay..

M- I..

Ar- Just do as she says please..

And boy did Imlie gave him a tough competition, in basketball, paintball, even dance game when she got the hang of it..only thing she sucked at was getting the teddy bear..

Imlie looked on as Aryan was full on smiling trying to get the bear..she quickly made a video of it and sent it to Arpita and Narmada..

Ar- Yes!! Finally got it..he handed the pink teddy bear to her..

Im- Thank you ABP..

The next thing they went to try was bowling, Imlie had only managed to pick up the bowling ball, Aryan was trying to show her how to throw..when she suddenly backed away..almost dropping the ball..

Ar- Jungli!! What..

Im- I..i am sorry..he suddenly realized that she had shied away from his touch..

Ar- Imlie..i thought we were past all of that?? Kyun apne aap ko blame kar rahi ho..

Im- ABP!! I cannot move on just like that..that idiot touched me..and it makes me feel dirty..she went away from there and Aryan sighed..he might have been pushing her too hard..

Taking her teddy bear and saying goodbye to his friend, he went outside and Imlie was waiting for him in the car..

Im- Let's go back home..

Ar- Ek stop aur hain..

Im- Humko mood nahi hain kahin jaane ka..

Ar- Please..just one more stop..

Aryan drove them to the ridge, he got out of the car and Imlie followed behind, a second later both of them said,

Im/Ar- Sorry..

Im/Ar- Tum kahe sorry bolat ho??/Tum kyun sorry bol rahi ho..

Ar- I will say first, i am sorry ki i forced you to move on with whatever happened with Ahaan..deep down..it was me who was feeling guilty..na mujhe pata tha ki mera koi bhai hain..na yeh ki he hated me this much..

Im- ABP..she held his face in her hands, isme tumhari galti nahi..circumstances made him bad..and i am sorry ki mene itna beautiful moments kharab kar diye..

Ar- No..no..kuch kharab nahi hua hain..okay..

Im- ABP..ek baat puche..saach saach baaton tum humse shaadi kyun kiye??

Ar- Kyunki i was feeling selfish..tumhare mentor se kab kuch jayada feel karne laga, kab tumhari care for me and my family ki aadat lag gayi..and for the fact that i didn't want you to think about Mr.Tripathi ever..

Ar- I love you so much my Jungli.. Imlie started crying and Aryan panicked..

Ar- Okay..okay..i don't love you..then she started hitting him..and grabs her hand and pulls her closer..

Ar- Stop crying please..

Im- I had unknowingly proposed Ahaan..and the way he said i love you without emotions..it was then i started doubting him more..

Ar- Aacha hua..i don't need more suitors in your life..😒😒 she pinched his cheeks and hugged him tightly..

Ar- Imlie..tum bhi bola na..

Im- Kya??🤔🤔

Ar- Jungli..

Im- Aacha i will say the words if take me to dinner in Dhaba..

Ar- Rehne do..i will manage..chalo ghar chalte hain.. he was leaving..and Imlie said..

Im- I love you too ABP!!

He turned around with genuine smile, and she quickly ran and sat in the driver seat..and he just shook his head and chuckled..in the end they had to eat in a dhaba as Mrs.Lambigaadi was also conspiring with Imlie..she broke down right down infront of Dhaba..but Aryan didn't mind..all he wanted was his little wifey, his jungli to be happy..

Ps- Hey guys..so i am getting completely burnt out, with the travel, writing 3 articles, proofreading them again and again..so i don't have the energy to write good chapters..so please bear with me..