Arylie ss- Mrs. Rathore..part 1

Hey guys..so i am writing the sequel of Chori Chori..and i will not extend it much hopefully..anyways enjoy it..

As planned the Rathore's packed a heavy lunch and went to the farmhouse for Picnic..at first it was Aryan driving but Imlie could see he was getting tired so she decided to drive.

Imlie was spellbound..the farmhouse was not like a huge mansion but it was big enough villa with a beautiful garden..she parked the car..and everyone got out of the car.

Arpita and Narmada went inside the villa and Imlie was looking around the garden..while Aru was remembering how much fun they had playing cricket in the garden.

Imlie's squeal startled him so he went to look for her..and she had found few puppies in the garden..and she was sitting on the ground the puppies running around her.

Im- ABP..look so cute na..one of the puppies went towards him as well..and he too sat with her and played with them..

Im- Tum wait karo..i will bring some milk for them..she stood up quickly and went inside to ask Arpita for some milk..she quickly came with a large bowl and kept it down and all the puppies drank the milk happily..

Im- Hmm..i wonder inki Mom kahan hain..after few seconds a growling sound came behind and all the puppies ran to her mother..

Im- Aww..ABP chalo..fresh ho jao jaake tum..

Imlie looked on as Aryan was lost in his thoughts..she shook him gently..

Im- ABP kya hua?? Sab theek hain??

Ar- I am missing him so much..pata nahi Di kaise smile kar leti..kaise jee leti hain..

Im- She lives and smiles for her family ABP..it is never easy to forget someone who you loved a lot and they died untimely..but she tries everyday to live her life smiling with the happy memories she had with Jiju..

Im- You should focus on being happy tumne apna revenge le liya hain..time to live your life..and enjoy it..be happy that you got to know Jiju..

Ar- Hmm..i guess you are right..

Im- I am always right 😎😎

They went inside but half an hour later the plan of picnic was spoiled by rain..Imlie looked at the window..

Im- Kya yaar..i wanted to play in the garden..and baarish ko abhi aana tha..

Arpi- Saachi saara mood kharab ho gaya..aise hi ghar mein lunch karna tha toh we could stayed at home..both of the girls looked at each other and went outside..

Ar- Di..Imlie..baarish ho rahi hain..bimar ho jaogaye..

Im- ABP..aao na..please..

Arpi- Maa aap bhi aao na..

N- Na baba na..i fall sick..you guys..play..she smiled and went inside..

Arpi- UNB aa na..he shook his head but kept on looking at Imlie..when they had first met she was so scared and hesitant to go in the rain..it seems something has changed..

Arpita walked towards..and Aryan had thought she was going inside when she suddenly pushed him right into a puddle of water and ran away..

Ar- Ugh..Di..hahahhahha..he heard Imlie laughing..

Im- ABP..aa hi gaye toh enjoy na with..she was dancing in the rain when he pulled her close..

Imlie blinked he was looking so young and sexy..her eyes went towards his lips and he trailed his finger on the raindrops roaming on her body.

Imlie stood on her tiptoes and kissed him just a peck at first but he caught her lips her again..pulling her as close as possible..and not ever wanting to let go..

Somewhere in a hospital

Anu looked on the sleeping figure of Malini..she had always warned her that those Tripathi's were a bunch of toxic people but for her happiness she was ready to support her..

But that Aditya destroyed her..and now this accident also took away the baby..she wished that Tripathi would rot in hell..but she was worried how she will tell Malini everything..

Ps- Hey guys..hope you enjoy the first chapter..also a big question do you guys want a truce between Malini and Imlie?? And do you want to me introduce a character for Arpita..ya keep it strictly Arylie..