Arylie ss- Background stories..part 2F

Hey guys..this is the last part of the second background story. I hope you will like it..and thank you for liking my storylines..

Aryan and Imlie both were wide awake, after he had scolded Imlie for being careless, she hadn't said a word to him. She had quickly changed her clothes and dried her hair.

They had ordered dinner through room service and ate without talking to each other and then they had gone to sleep and now they cannot sleep because they like sleeping in each other's arms.

Ar- Imlie..

Im- Hmm..

Ar- I am sorry..Imlie looked at him in surprise..he pulled her closer and she went close to him without any hesitation. I was afraid, i shouldn't have spoken to you so rudely.

Im- I am sorry too. I didn't mean to make you worry so much. It is just that i haven't seen beaches, seas or ocean for that matter..i got a little excited.

Ar- How about we first try to visit the beaches..what say??

She nodded in excitement and then they hugged each other and slept. The next one week they had tried to visit all the beaches like Palolem Beach, Agonda Beach, Baga Beach.

And Aryan was surprised to know that his cute little wifey was definitely a fish..she wouldn't want to come out of the water for hours. They had done snorkeling, and underwater diving where she was like an excited child swimming and trying to catch a fish.

But he was also feeling a bit jealous by the way men were drooling over his wife when she wore a swimsuit..so just to protect her he too would be in the water and later on complained like a grumpy person as his skin would look shriveled up.

The next week they had visited, they had taken part in the cultural walks and especially enjoyed the time in Old Goa..secretly Imlie had always wished to be a princess..

Ar- But you are my Queen..Imlie looked at him with frown.

Im- I said that aloud didn't i??

Ar- Yep and I do mean it when i say you are my Queen.

Im- Well if i am Queen then you are my King..and i hope this King enjoyed the trip.

Ar- So much..after Jiju died this is the first trip i have taken with someone special. Thank you for taking care of me.

Im- ABP..you have done so much for me..you deserve it..waise i do have a wish..can we go to a pub tonight?? I always wanted to go..

Ar- Of course..let's go back to the villa and get some rest.

Imlie was standing infront of mirror, she was feeling nervous wearing this short dress.

Ar- Imlie.. tum theek ho?? Do you need help.

Im- Nahi. I just..she came out fidgeting..i haven't worn dress like..she looked at him and blushed..his intense eyes always did something to her.

Ar- You look so sexy..yet cute..do we have to go to the pub?? He pouted.

Im- Yes..you don't wanna go??

Ar- No it is just i have to see all the men drooling and lusting over you..

Im- Well they can drooling all they want..but i belong to you only..ab chalo..she dragged him towards the door.

Imlie was excited to go to a pub for the first time, she saw people dancing, eating and drinking..Aryan had kept a hand on her waist and he helped her sit on a stool.

Ar- Two water please.

Im- ABP..i wanna drink.

Ar- No Imlie..you don't drink alcohol tabiyat kharab ho jayegi..

Im- But..okay fine..chalo let's dance.

At first Aryan was so stiff but later mellowed a bit, and Imlie turned around and he pulled her closer..and just to tease him she rubbed herself on him.

Ar-(whispers) You are being naughty.

Im- Mein exactly yehi kar rahi hun, tum kya karogaye. He smirked and slowly moved his hands towards her inner thighs..since it was completely jam packed..they could whatever they wanted..and just as she teased him.

He too teased her rubbing his fingers just touching the seams of her panty. She growled and he chuckled..

Ar- Tit for Tat my dear..

Im- Leave me..she pushed him a bit and went towards the exit and he followed.

Ar- Imlie. Stop.

Im-(pouts)What..

Ar- I was kidding na.. don't spoil your mood.

Im- It is not that sometimes it feels like that you don't want me.

Ar- Imlie look at me..don't ever think that i don't want you..i love you so much..but we are still exploring this..it is not just about being physical always..

Imlie smiled and hugged, she was eternally grateful for her Sita Maiya that she sent such a good man in her life, they had some food in the pub and went back to the villa.

Aryan was feeling a bit, he didn't know how the two weeks went away enjoying, he felt Imlie hug him from behind,

Im- Tum theek ho?? You have been quiet.

Ar- Just feeling sad that the trip is going to be over soon.

Im- Han toh we can have other trips time to time..you need to live a little ABP..i won't let you burnout.

Ar- I don't know what i have done..to deserve you..

Im- Well i know..you love me without any demands or expectations. And i will be forever thankful for that.

Both of them sat in the patio talking about nothing in general. Imlie slept with her head on his shoulder, he smiled and picked her up in his arms and then took her to the bedroom.

Both of them hugged each other tightly and slept with a peaceful smile on their faces, with their spirit re-energized they were ready to face the world.

Ps- Hey guys..this is the last part hope you will enjoy it. And i will also post another new part as well..please do comment lots of it..