Arylie ss- Background stories..part 10 B

Hey guys..thank you for the comments i loved it so much..so here is the second part of it..and it will be comic as well.

Imlie and Aryan said hi to everyone, and Rupali and Nishant teased them,

R- Dekho dekho love birds ko ek durse se alag hi rehna pasand nahi.

Ni- And look at the glow and the smile on Imlie's face. Jiju aacha khayal rakhte ho gaye na.

Im- Woh toh hain..yeh duniya ke liye Akkadbagga hain..but he is the best life partner anyone can have. Aryan looked on surprised as he still sometimes felt that he was undeserving for her.

After few minutes, Imlie had gone to talk to some of her colleagues and Aryan was getting bored and irritated..he so wanted his phone back..when a server came and gave him apple juice.

S- Sir yeh aapke liye hain. Imlie ji bheja hain..at the same time Imlie looked at him and smiled.

Ar- Thank you.

The server rounded the corner and Aditya gave him a 500 hundred rupees note tip. And he continued serving as he hadn't done anything.

Aryan was drinking the apple juice but he thought it tasted a bit too much bitter..but he didn't think anything of it.

Imlie was talking and exchanging notes with her colleagues about what type of websites they used for grammar check and spell check as well. When she felt someone pinch her waist..

Im- Oww what..she turned around in anger only to see Aryan giggling.

Ar- Your skin is so soft..pulled her closer and Imlie smelt alcohol on his breath.

Im- ABP..you drank alcohol..she frowned..and he shook his head vehemently. Aacha wait here i will right back..

Ar- Noooo...I don't like it when you leave me..he pouted like a cute baby. Pata hain everyone i love always leave me..phele papa, then jiju..and now i cannot lose you..

N- Aru..chal hum ghar chalte hain..

Ar- No..no..i will not leave my Imlie..he hugged her tightly.

Arpi- Aru..

Im- Di..i will handle him..ABP..look at me i am here na..i am not leaving.

Ar- But..but..i don't like you helping..this idiot..he pointed towards Aditya who was enjoying the show.

Ar- He..he is not good for you..I..I am..but mujhe daar lagata hain ki you will leave..because i am not the romantic type na..

Ar- But i love you..so so much..islye toh i endure whenever you want to visit these idiots.

Adi- Dekha Malini, hume taane dete hain ki hum tamasha karte hain but here tamasha to aap kar rahe hain Aryan.

Ar- Eee..tu chup reh Shitpati..tu meri Imlie se dur reh samjhi. He kissed her cheek and hugged her from behind.

Ar- You are jealous na..but kya kare..it was your stupidity that you let Imlie go. Waise i know something that will make you jealous..

Ar- Imlie..idhar aao..he brought her in the middle of the room, and tried to kneel down but he fell and as he was holding Imlie's hand..she fell on his chest.

Im- ABP..oww..chot lagi hain mujhe..

Ar- Sowwy..he pouted..aacha suno..i want you and everyone to know..i love you so much..he spread his arms.

Ar- Tum mere se pyaar karti ho na..🥺🥺😚

Im- Of course Akkadbagga i love you too..she pinched his cheeks and he glared at her..ab utho we will go home.

Ar- Aare but cake cut nahi kiya hain. I want one piece as well.

Im- Aparna Maa aap log cake cut kijye..i will handle him.

Sundar brought in the cake, while others stood near the table as Aditya cuts the cake, but his attention was on Aryan and Imlie..as he was constantly kissing Imlie on her cheeks..and he hated the blush on her face because of him.

Im- ABP..stay here mein lemon juice le kar aati hun tumhare liye..

Ar- Theek hain..he nodded like a little kid..he looked towards Aditya everyone was feeding him a piece of cake..when he got a naughty idea.

He saw Imlie coming back so he quickly dashes towards the cake and grabs a big chunk of it and rubs it on Aditya face..while everyone gaped in surprise.

Ar- Hahaha..Happy Birthday..

Adi- You😡😡 he tried to hit him but Imlie held his hand..she kept  the lemon juice on the table and said..

Im- How dare you try to hit Aryan?? Can't you see he is drunk..tum aise mat behave karo that you don't drink.

Im- And this is all in jest..but don't you ever raise your hand on my husband..nahi toh mujhse bura aur koi nahi hoga.

Ar- Imlie..i don't feel good..

Im- I have to go..she took Aryan away as Narmada and Arpita followed.

As soon as Imlie went towards the driver seat Aryan started crying in the back seat, so Arpita decided to drive while he slept on Imlie's lap.

Halfway through the way Arpita started laughing then Narmada and Imlie joined as well..

Im- Di..i hope you took a video..

Arpi- Aare bikul..especially the cake face mask..

N- I am so happy to see Aryan so childish and kiddish today.

Im- But i still have something else in my mind.

The next day Aryan woke with a massive headache and for some reason Imlie was avoiding him and even his Mom and his Di were not talking to him.

Ar- Imlie..kya hua?? why are you not talking to me.

Im- Tumhe kuch yaad bhi hain..kal kya kiya tumne?? You drank alcohol..and..you..Imlie looked away teary eyed and Aryan felt dread settle in him..did he do something to her..without her consent.

Ar- Imlie..saaf saaf batao kya hua hain..he looked so scared and guilt ridden that Imlie didn't have the heart to continue the ruse and started laughing.

Im- ABP..i am kidding..even when you are drunk..you were a gentleman..but you did do something..so she showed him the video..and they both were laughing clutching their stomach.

Ar- Waise he did deserve it..

Im- That he did..waise i wanted to say something else. I love you..

Ar- But why are you saying it again??

Im- Kyunki i know that you would feel guilty that you said all these things while you were drunk and will try to deny it..but i  also love you so so much.

Imlie and Aryan hugged each other, finally relieved that they have confessed their feelings and also happy that the Tripathi's will think twice before calling them especially Aryan for any party or celebration.

Ps- Hey guys..i have tried to make it as comic as possible..and less romantic..but please do comment on it..