Arylie ss- Chori Chori Chupke Chupke..part 8

Hey guys..here is the new chapter it will be bit sad as Imlie will actually see how double faced Tripathi's are..

It was after 8 p.m. that she had decided to go home, she wanted some kind of award to have endured the Tripathi's for an hour..she couldn't understand how she did it when she was with Aditya..maybe it was because she felt like it was her responsibility..

Each and every Tripathi needed a babysitter..but more than that it was the constant reminder of how Aditya loved her that irked her beyond measure..

She was genuinely feeling bad for Malini..she didn't need a man like Aditya, she was going to book a cab for herself when she saw Bade Kake going somewhere..at first she didn't want to follow him but in the end she did..and saw him talking to a man.

BK- Why are you calling me again and again..mene bola tha i will pay you the money back??

M- Abhi oye budhe..paise udte waqt toh sochta nahi hain..abhi dene mein kyun soch raha hain??

BK- I will give you the money pakka..the man punched him hard..

Imlie quickly kept a hand on her mouth and gasped..she wanted to go and help but that man had a gun..

M- This is a teaser..agar wapas nahi diye toh i will kill you infront of your family.

As soon as the man left, Imlie went to Bade Kake she tried to hold him and get him up but he pushed her bit harshly,

BK- Dur raho tum..itni nautanki karne ki koi zaroorat..phele iss ghar ke liye care karne se thaqti nahi thi..aur ab hamesha jayada raees ghar mil gaya hain..toh uska gun gaan kar rahi ho..

BK- Tum bas ek failure ho..na aachi bahu ban payi aur na hi aachi beti. Aur haan agar tumne kisi ko bhi kuch bataya toh mujhse bura aur koi nahi hoga..

He left and Imlie was beyond stunned..was he the same man who had always stood with her and pampered her whenever possible..how can one change so much??

She stood up and walked away, she didn't know how but she reached the Rathore Mansion, they had just started to have dinner when Arpita saw her..

Arpi- Imlie..aa gayi..aur yeh kya hua tujhe..dress gandi kaisi hui..

Ar- Imile..?? What happened..

Im- Woh garden mein walk kar rahi toh yahan aane se phele toh i slipped..she said sheepishly..but Aryan could sense she was hiding something..but didn't force her to tell anything..

Im- Mein change karti hun..then i will join for you dinner..

After having dinner she was in her room when Aryan came there..

Im- ABP..do you think i am failure?? That i wasn't a good daughter-in law and a good wife??

Ar- What do you think about it??

Im- (pacing here and there) Well even after doing so many things, being almost killed numerous times, being called every bad word and taunted as well..those idiots still thought i am failure??

Im- Well they are a failure..as a family, as elders, and that Tripathi is a failure he overall a zero..what?? She saw him smirking..

Ar- Why did you stop?? I was enjoying you insulting the Tripathi's..but what really happened Imlie..

She told him about Bade Kaka and his encounter with the goon, and the hateful words he said..and then Aryan also told how he came to know that Tripathi niwas was soon going to be auctioned..

Ar- What will you do??

Im- Nothing..it is time they learn to solve their own problems..and besides..Malini hain na ab to solve their problems..

Im- And now i am going to sleep..i am so tired right now..

Ar-(kissing her cheek)Good night..

Im- Wait..woh..would you mind cuddling me for sometime..just until i fall asleep..

He smiled and nodded and she was so excited, she slept hugging him and he too fell asleep quickly..it was in the morning both Narmada and Arpita found them..but didn't disturb them..

Ps- Hey guys..so i wanted to show a talk between Narmada and Aryan..regarding his decision to marry Imlie..but it will later as a flashback..and Imlie's patience is reaching breaking point..let's see what happens next..