Arylie os- Getting married for love..part 3

Hey guys..so i hope you will like this chapter..more comedy and Veer is present in the chapter..enjoy..

Imlie went inside the guesthouse Iyani was still asleep. She was feeling a myarid of emotions, frustration topped it all and along with the insecurity that Aryan might have..

Im-(thinks)No Imlie don't think that..she was going to her room when she saw Aryan coming from a different side..and when did he change clothes..and he looked little different.

Im- ABP ruko toh..

V- Ji..do i know you?

Im- ABP..hum na phele se gusse mein hain mazak mat karo..and when did you change your clothes?? Woh sab chodo humara room kaunsa hain..

V- Mam, lagata hain aapko koi misunderstanding hui hain..hum aapke husband nahi hain..now please excuse me..he went away confused while looked at him shocked..

Im-(thinks)Bhaad mein jao tum Akkadbagga..she went to reception and got her room keys..

On the other hand Aryan was stuck with the woman who was calling herself his wife..

Ar-(thinks)Meri life mein kuch theek bhi hua hain..jab dekho nayi musibat..

R- Doctor Saheb..chaliye na..hum aapke liye khana banate aapne haath..

Ar- Woh actually mujhe kuch kaam aap jaiye..mein aate hun..

R- Theek hain.

Rani had just reached home when she found Veer already waiting for her, she got confused..when did he change his clothes..and how did he reach here before her??

V- Rani..kahan thi aap sab jagah dhoond liya tha aapko..hum toh aapko surprise dene ke soch rahe the..but aapke bina maan nahi mana..

V- Pata hain..aaj ek ajeeb se ladki mili hume pata nahi ABP..bula rahi thi..

R- Uss lagata hain ki aap uske Pati hain..

V- What??

R- Han..

While Rani was explaining whatever had happened today to Veer, Aryan had went back to the guesthouse..Imlie and Iyani were already asleep..the receptionist was giggling the whole time thinking it was a lover's spat that he needed another key to the room.

Ar-(thinks)Yaar..ab iss jungli ko kaise bhi samjhana padega..aur kal mandir bhi jana tha..Panditji se baat karni hain for our marriage..

The next day Imlie didn't say a word to Aryan..while he helped whenever possible and both of them went to the temple with Iyani..they had just reached a temple when an older lady called out to Aryan..

Old lady- Veer..aap kab aaye??

Ar-(thinks)oh God not again..

R- Dadisa yeh toh kal hi aa gaye the..and she looked at Imlie..you again..why are always roaming around my husband??

Im- Oh hello he is not your husband he is my husband Aryan Singh Rathore..

R- Inka naam Veer Singh Rajawat hain..

Ar- Guys..please stop..

V- Rani!! Everyone turned to look at Veer in surprise..they looked at him and then Aryan..

Im- ABP??

R- Veer??

Ar- What the hell!! Tum mere jaise kaise dikh sakte ho?? Is this some sort of plan or something to harm me and my family??

V- No Mr.Rathore I am not a businessman like you..i am a doctor..

Im- But then how is it possible..

Old Lady- It is possible..because Aryan here..is my grandson..

V- But Dadisa aapke toh do bete hi hain..

Dadi- Nahi..Gajendra had a twin whom i had reluctantly gave away to our family friend..Rathore's..who then moved away to Delhi..

Dadi- And since a family has a twin..sometimes their children also has resemblance like you both..everyone was beyond boggled with the bomb that Dadisa had exploded..

Ps- Hey guys..i hope you like the twist i had played..if it is confusing or completely not understandable..do tell me i will edit it..bechari Arylie all they wanted was a quiet shaadi..

Tell me should they return to Delhi..with Veer and Rani..and get married there..ya mandir mein hi..