Arylie ss- Background stories..part 5B

Hey guys hope you will like this chapter and it will show a bit of misunderstanding between Arylie because whole Sundar and Arpita relationship.

Arpita and Sundar looked at each other, as Aryan came inside the room. He was feeling angry but he didn't know why, maybe because they had hidden this from him.

Ar- Sundar i need to talk to Di alone..so please leave.

S- Hum..

Arpi- It is okay Sundarji i will handle it. He left and Arpita looked at Aryan who was looking at her with mixed emotions.

Ar- Yeh sab kab se chal raha hain Di??

Arpi- Don't make it sound so crass Aru. We were just friends at beginning, and abhi i don't even know that if Sundarji loves me or cares about me.

Ar- But why Sundar..aur bhi kitne log..Di he doesn't even have a job yet.

Arpi- I am not marrying him tomorrow Aru.. and besides since when did you believe in class difference?? And tumhe gussa kis baat ka hain..that i have feelings for Sundarji ya he is not rich like us.

Ar- Well.. it is bit of both..

Arpi- That is rich coming from you Aryan..even Imlie is not rich..and don't you dare say that it is different.

Aryan sighed and left, the conversation was turning ugly, he didn't want to say anything rude to his sister so he went back to room..he really wished Imlie was home..he missed her calm presence.

Imlie had gone to Pagdandiya for two days, and when she had returned she felt the tension in the house especially between Aryan and Arpita.

Arpita looked angry while Aryan was avoiding her gaze, after dinner Imlie went back to her room, while Aryan was sitting by the window..

Im- ABP..tumne di se jhagada kiya kya?? Why are you both behaving so weirdly..

Ar- Did you know that di and Sundar were seeing each other??

Im-(excited) Finally!! Oh my god it is such wonderful thing that they are together now she was babbling in excitement.

Ar- It is not good news Imlie..Sundar abhi bhi apni padhai puri kar raha hain..he doesn't even have a proper job..how can he even think about dating my sister.

Im- Because we don't know if they are dating or not, they might be just figuring thinks out.. and besides love doesn't see caste or class ABP, and why are you getting angry it is not as if they are getting married now.

Ar- But why Sundar..

Im- Why not?? Maybe because he understood her..ABP you were so lost in your own sadness and guilt about losing Arvind Jiju,
that you forgot that Arpita di too lost her husband..she stayed strong for you guys..but she too needed someone..even if it is not for love but as a friend as well.

Im- Tum saach saach batao..what is the main problem..is it because he is not rich and sophisticated like you??

Ar- I just think it is not right..

Im- That is not the answer to my question Aryan..agar Mr.Tripathi mere ex husband nahi hote and he wouldn't have been partially responsible for Jiju's death, toh shayad tum bhi mujhse kabhi shaadi nahi karte na..because i am also not rich na and also because our lives would have been so different.

Ar- What rubbish..tumhari aur mere relationship alag hain Imlie..

Im- Baat jo bhi Aryan..remember that yeh didi ki life..she has the right to chose her life partner, she has the right to fall in love with anyone she wants..and know this i will always support her no matter what.

Im- And deep down i know that you too accept that..because tumhare liye bhi yeh important hain ki Di kisko chose karti hain to spend the rest of her life with.

Imlie went to talk to Arpita as well, she was looking sad. She hugged Imlie as soon as she came inside the room.

Arpi- Tu bhi lagta hain that it is wrong to love Sundar ji..

Im- Nahi di..aap ABP ki baaton ka bura mat mano..he is just overprotective and feeling overwhelmed..we both know how much he loved Arvind Jiju..and to think of giving someone else his place..is too much for him.

Arpi- I don't know what to do..

Im- Phele toh you guys tell each other what you really feel about one another..

Arpi- And what if Sundar ji doesn't love me..

Im- Trust me..bandar is madly in love with you.

In the end Arpita and Sundar both of them confessed that they did love each other and Narmada was excited to plan their wedding.

But Aryan was still feeling hesitant add to the fact that Imlie had kept her distance with him which irritated and pissed him off a lot..

S- I am sorry Aryan ji.. meri wajah se aap dono ke beech problem aa gayi..

Ar- Nahi..it wasn't because of you Sundar..it was because of my own thoughts..and deep down i knew Imlie was right..if we hadn't met maybe i would have married a rich girl..

Sundar was signaling Aryan to stop talking but he didn't look at him but the damage was already done..

Im- Thank you Akkadbagga..you cleared my confusion..

Ar-(turning around quickly)Imlie..i didn't mean that..i ..

Im- Whatever..chal Sundar i have to do some shopping..and you will help me..she glared at Aryan and left..

Ps- Hey guys..so i hope you like this version..and please do comment on it..bechara Aru..ab khud ki love life bhi problem mein aa gayi..do you think that whatever Aryan was thinking was right?? Please comment..