Arylie os- Stay away from my girl

Hey guys..so this is a oneshot based on request where Aryan is getting obsessed and possessive about Imlie because she has a secret admirer..

and i have changed a few things..Imlie trusted Aryan..and not believing Aditya saying that Aryan was using her to get revenge..

Imlie rolled her eyes it was becoming too much with how Aditya was roaming around her trying to make her believe that Aryan was using her to get revenge,

Adi- Imlie please believe me..

Im- Okay..you know what I didn't want to say this but what if i am okay with Aryan using me as a pawn to get revenge?? Aapne ek saal mein mujhe jitna torture kiya hain uski saazi milni chaiye na..

Adi- Tum aisi nahi i know you..

Im- And i know Aryan..he is not like that and aaj ke baad iss topic pe koi discussion nahi hoga..yeh duniya aapke aas pass hi nahi ghomti hain..itni importance mat do aapne aap ko..

Imlie glared at him and left, she tried to focus on her assignment, she had decided to do a photo article regarding the small artists and artisans in Delhi..

So with a camera in hand she was leaving when Aryan stopped her,

Ar- Imlie wait.. tumne lunch kiya..he rolled his eyes at the sheepish look on her face..

Ar- Chalo..abhi karo lunch..nahi toh faltu mein health kharab ho jayegi..

Im- ABP..yeh bola ki tumhe lauki ki sabzi nahi khani hain..🤨🤨

Ar- 😭😭 i hate that vegetable yaar..Maa ko bola tha to not pack it..phir bhi kiya..

Im- You are small child in a big body, she gave him her tiffinbox, issme noodles hain..i made it for you..i know you had been craving it for a while now..

Im- Have it..and i have to go..i will eat something from outside..and don't worry aache jagah se hi khana khane waali hun..

Imlie pecked his cheek and left and it was only after she had taken an auto and left she actually realized what she had done and, on the other hand Aryan was smiling like an idiot before he masked his emotions..

Ar- Jungli..😀😀

Imlie was having the time of her life, she had clicked so many pictures and she met so many different people who are struggling to make their ends meet yet still looked happy..

She was getting her hair braided with different color beads, when she saw a little girl crying and roaming around in the market, she paid the lady and went towards the girl,

Im- Hey..kya hua Princess..are you lost?? The girl nodded, she picked her up and went towards the announcement centre..where the announcements were being made.

Soon a man came running he looked beyond scared and hugged the little girl,

M- Nia aapko kitni baar bola ki aap hamesha mere saath rahogi..

Ni- I wanted to play with doll..

M- Oh ho..chalo theek hain..i will buy one for you..he looked towards and smiled and said thank you..

Im- Thank you se jayada you should be careful aapni baachi ka khayal rakhna chaiye..the anger which she had bottled up regarding Dev being an absent father was trying to break free..

M- Did you just scold me?? He teased and Imlie sighed and said sorry..

M- Koi nahi..how about i take you out on a coffee date..

Im- Sorry not interested..i have to go now..bye Nia..and the little girl smiled at her..and gave her a flying kiss..

M- Wait can i atleast get your name and number??

Im- Imlie..and i will not give you my number..

M- Alright..atleast tell me where you work..Nia and me can come meet you..

Im- Geez man you are presistent..i work at Bhaskar times..and i am still not giving you my number..

It has been a week since that day, and Imlie had been getting small bouquet or packet of chocolate every other day so much so that her colleagues were teasing her,

Rohit- Aare kya re Imlie?? Lagta hain koi secret admirer hain tera??

Nidhi- Aur nahi toh kya?? Bouquet aur chocolates roz..

Im- Aare yaar aise kuch nahi hain..

Aryan had heard what they were talking about and he got irritated, why is it always his Imlie that everyone has a crush ..he frowned thinking..why he called her his Imlie??

He went back to his office to concentrate on his work, when a man and a little girl came to visit, he glared at them because he was standing too close to her.

Im- Hey Raghav, Nia ..tum log yahan??

R- Nia wanted to visit..and i too wanted to see you..

Im-(sighs) Look Raghav i appreciate the bouquet and all but it is getting too much..and frankly speaking i am not looking for a relationship right now..

R- What about a best friend??

Imlie smiled as the face of Aryan flashed into her mind, and she politely declined him, they talked to her for few minutes and then they went away..

As they were leaving Aryan had followed them, and stopped..

Ar- Excuse me?? Can i know why you are sending bouquets to my girl??

R- Your girl??🤔🤔..oh Imlie..it was just my way to say thank you..but don't worry i won't send her flowers anymore..she has made it very clear she doesn't want to be with someone..

R- Speaking of why did you say your girl??

Ar- Because she is my fiancée he lied through his teeth..and Raghav laughed realizing Imlie might have tried to reject him gently..he smiled and said sorry and left..

He turned to see Imlie standing by his car with smirk..

Im- Fiancée han??

Ar- Whatever..tum meri employee ho and i don't want anyone to harass you..

Im- Uhuh..waise..i wanted to say that i would be like to be your fiancée as well..she winked at him and left..

Ar- 😲😲😲 wait come back here Jungli..

Ps- Hey guys..so, as you have decided that Chori Chori Chupke Chupke should be written first, i have written this one shot as a prequel to the story.

Also few changes in the plotline, Imlie never leaves the Rathore Mansion after the weather incident since she believes Aryan..

Aparna's heartattack happens after the weather incident..as Aditya was ready to leave the Tripathi niwas because Imlie was not ready to forgive him..and he knew that his family's happiness came first for Imlie..

And Aditya had accepted Malini with her truth..yet he still pursues Imlie..hope you will like it..please do comment..