Arylie ts- Your happiness matters to me..part 3

Hey guys..so this is presumably the last chapter of this three shot..Aryan will finally know the truth. Please do comment on it..

After the Preeta incident Aryan had kept his distance with Narmada, Neela and Preeta.

He started going to office as well and Imlie would keep a strict timetable..and make sure he doesn't have much coffee and have food on time.

As they were having lunch, Imlie felt torn on one hand she was happy that Aryan had started going to office..but she also felt bad hiding such a big truth from him.

Ar- Imlie..i wanna show you something..he picked up a pamphlet and gave it to Imlie.

Im- ABP..yeh toh adoption..but will Maa agree to this?? Phele hi she is angry with me..aur ab yeh..

Ar- Imlie..this is about your happiness..if you want to adopt then i am ready as well.

Im- Thank you for this..i will think about it.

Aryan and Imlie reached home, but they frowned there was some sort of party that was going on..did they miss some kind of important day or anniversary.

N- Aru..aa gaya tu..aa she dragged him away to the girls who was standing there.

N- Girls this is my son jiske baare mein bata rahi..tum log baat karo.

Ar- Maa kya ho raha hain??

N- Since Imlie cannot have children..it is but obvious that you should find another girl for yourself..

Ar- Maa!! I am married to her and i will not leave her just because she cannot have a child.

N- Kyun?? Waise bhi she is already a divorcee..phir se divorce ho gaya toh koi badhi baat nahi.

Ar- Maa!!

Im- You know Maa..if i cannot have a child so Aryan should marry someone else?? Iss logic se i should be the one divorcing Aryan..

Ar- Imlie??

Im- This is family matters girls..so please leave..yahan koi shaadi and koi divorce nahi ho raha hain. So leave..she glared at them and the girls had the good sense to leave quickly.

N- Imlie kya bakwass kar rahi thi tum..

Im- Kyun?? Aryan mujhe divorce is okay..but mein Aryan ko divorce dene chathi hun to bakwass??

Im-(looking at Aryan) I am so sorry but i had lied to you..because i knew that you feel very bad..

N- Gol gol baatein mat kar Imlie..

Ar- Tumhare infertility ki report jhooti hain na..report meri thi na..

Imlie nodded she looked down and felt guilty, but Narmada wasn't ready to accept the truth.

N- Tu jhoot bol rahi hain na..apni kaami mere bete pe thop..

Im- Wait here..she went to her room and brought the report..here is the report..and she also called the doctor who told them that Imlie had asked to lie as she didn't want to Aryan to know the truth.

Aryan went away from there and Imlie followed him, she could see him pacing the room..

Im- ABP..

Ar- Itni baadi baat kyun hide tumne mujhse?? Itni sab sehthi rahi..jab ki i am the one with defects..

Ar- Nahi..this is not right..i am not right for you..it will be better if you give me divorce..find someone else who makes you happy..

Ps- Hey guys..so i will write one more part of it..little comedy in the next part.