Sequel to I need your trust

Hey guys..so this is just a small promo of the sequel..it was a request by someone..so let me if it is good enough otherwise i won't write.

Narmada was running behind Cheeku, it was their daily routine as she always ran behind him to give milk, Cheeni looked on as Arpita fed her and Jaggu.

N- Iyan Rathore. Stop! The boy with twinkling eyes looked at Narmada and sighed..damn he gave her the puppy looks which was the combination of both Aryan and Imlie's look.

N- Finish your milk.

Iy- No..

Ch- Mujhe de do..i will drink it..

N- You stay away from us. Teri maa ki wajah i lost my son and daughter in law..and he lost his parents.

Arpi- Maa aap kya?

A man was seen sleeping but he was a dream, someone was calling out to him...

Voice.- Akkadbagga..come find me..

The said man woke up with a jerk, he looked around confused when an elderly lady came inside with food.

Lady- Good Morning Ved..how are you??

V- I.. i am fine aunty..

Lady-(sighing)Still having those nightmares??

V- Yes.

The children were happily dancing around their new dance teacher as two people looked on.

Shaurya- I cannot believe this girl was going to die a few months ago.

Ishani- Haa bhai..look how happy she is now.

The girl had gone to the temple when she collided with a little boy who was crying, his chubby face was all puffed up..

G- Kya hua beta..

Iy- Bhook lagi..she picked him up in her arms and left.

Hey guys..so this is the Prolouge..few things here

1- No unnecessary love triangles.

2- First few chapters Arylie will be separated..Aryan will regain his memories first.

3- Cheeni resents cheeku..but she still cares about him..it is more like siblings rivalry..

So, please give your comments and thoughts..and i am keeping a target

10 plus votes.

10 plus comments.