Arylie os - Taken for granted part 4

Hey guys..so this is the last part..hope you will enjoy it...anyways please do comment..

Imlie looked at him sheepishly, while he just smirked..and Meethi ever the graceful hostess went towards the door..

M- Aare Aryan babu andar aao na..

S- Kaise ho beta..Aryan looked at him with teary eyes..he is still getting used Satyakaam calling him son.

Ar- I am good..and you miss..

Im- Miss nahi Mrs hain tohar..

Ar- Pata hain..aaj kal kuch jayada hi complaint nahi kar rahi tum..he teased..

Im- Tum na..she wanted to shout at him..but then she shuts down..Meethi and Satyakaam look at each other in surprise..

Im- oo hum sirf mazak karat rahe..aise koi baat nahi..tum aaram karo hum khana laga dete hain tumhare liye..she went away to get some lunch for him.

S- Aryan babu?? Aap dono ke beech koi jhagada hua hain kya?? He asked seriously..

Ar- Woh..

Im- Koi jhagada nahi hua Daddaa..oo hum bas jayada nakhre nahi dikhna chathe..ab hum chothi baachi nahi hain na..

Aryan was getting irritated now, after lunch and getting some rest..he asked Imlie to show him around..wanting to speak to her..

Im- Toh chalo..he grabbed his hand and took him to the meadows first..where she used to swing on the jhoola..

Im- Pata hain..ee Imli ka pedh bhi humari best friend hain..kabhi bhi hum kisi gaon waalon ko pareshaan karte the na..toh hum pedh ke upar chadh kar chup jaate the..

Im- Do you want to sit on the swing??

Ar- Uh sure..and he sat on it.. Imlie had to control her laugh..he looked like a oversized bear..after few seconds..Aryan told her to sit on the swing..and she did..he pushed her few times..and he smiled listening to her laughter.

Ar- Imlie..she slowed down and stood up..

Ar- I am sorry..

Im- Tum kyun sorry bol rahe ho??

Ar- Kyunki i scolded you..and now you are becoming so closed off..i don't like this..i like the naughty Imlie who irritated me..and made fun of me..

Ar- All i wanted was that you listened to me sometimes..not change yourself..i love you the way you are..

Im- I am sorry too..i was trying to be good wife..i don't want you to feel that i am taking you for granted..she hugged and started crying.

Ar- Oh ho Jungli..stop crying..nahi toh tumhare Daddaa will not leave me..

Im- Aisa kuch nahi hain they both love you more than me..😒😒

Ar- Someone is jealous..he teased..

Im- Jealous ho meri jooti..ab chalo we have more places to see. She showed him the school, the post office, the temple as well.

Now Imlie was not a person who would feel jealousy so easily..but she didn't like the way the girls were ogling her ABP..she wrapped her hands around his arms..while he smirked..

Ar- Imlie..apne friends se nahi milwaogaye..and reluctantly she did..Kamla her best friend was checking him out from head to toe..

Im- Kamla..yeh ABP..matlab..Aryan Singh Rathore..my husband.

K- Hii Jiju..i am Imlie's friend..aur aap kitne handsome ho..

Ar- Aww thanks..waise aap phele ho jisne mujhe handsome bola hain..he looked at Imlie and smirked.

Im-(thinks) Yeh ABP..abhi dikahti..

Im- Kamla..Suraj kahan hain.??

K- Khet mein hain..

Im- ABP..tum baat karo Kamla ke saath..hum aate hain..she winked at him left..

Ar- Yeh Suraj kaun hain??

K- Aare he is Imlie's best friend..ek waqt tha jab dono ki shaadi ki baat bhi chal rahi thi..but tab tak woh Aditya waala kaand ho gaya..aacha aap batao..

Ar- Excuse me..i have an urgent phone call to make..

He went towards the direction, where Imlie had went and saw him talking with guy..

S- Aare madam..meri khet ko kuch na ho..she was driving the tractor..

Im- When Imlie is here..why phikar..Suraj looked at the man who was standing on the side..Imlie stopped the tractor and Suraj helps her get down..

S- ee seheri kaun hain..he said pointing towards Aryan..

Im- Oo humara Pati hain..ek kaam karogaye..she whispered him to kiss her on the cheek and he did just to make her husband jealous..

Ar- Imlie..ghar chalo raat hone hain waali hain..they both came outside the field and washed their feet..

S- Hello ji..

Ar- Hello..he said..keeping his hand on her waist..but abhi hume chalana chaiye..

Im- Bye Suraj hum milte hain baad mein..he nodded..

Imlie was enjoying the frown on his face, but then she stopped and pulled him closer and kissed his cheek and whispered..

Im- Tit for Tat Mr..she ran away..before Aryan could say something..

Ar- Jungli!!!

Eventhough he was feeling jealous, but he still liked it that Imlie was starting to become her childish self..only he knows how much he missed her antics..

The rest of the day he was getting pampered by Meethi..and they would all sometimes tease Imlie together..and he loved each second of it..

Ps..Hey guys..so i hope you will like it. I am trying to post whenever i can but..the internship is taking a lot out of me..so please be patient.