Arylie ss- Chori Chori Chupke Chupke..part 1

Hey guys..so here it is the first chapter of the ss, i hope you will like and take the time to write lots of comments..

Aditya handed Malini her medicines, she smiled maybe he was warming up to her finally..and slowly he might fall in love with her again..

M- Aditya thank you..

Adi- Don't thank me Malini..i am not doing this for you..i am doing this for my child, mein ek aacha, beta, husband, journalist toh nahi ban paaya..but i will try to be a good father..

M- Aap please humare rishte ko ek chance nahi de sakte hain??

Adi- I will if you bring Imlie back here..i will forgive you if she forgives me..aap aise kar payegi?? Nahi na..toh even i cannot forgive you..

He left and Malini cried herself to sleep, thinking if her own life will be simliar to her Mom's always yearning to get love from their respective husbands..

Aditya went straight to his mother's room, she was sitting on the bed reading a prayer book, he knelt down and kept his head on her lap,

Ap- Adi kya hua?? Sab theek hain na..

Adi- Nahi Maa..Imlie aapki baat hamesha maanti hain na..toh please usse bolo na ki woh yahan wapas aa jaye..please if not as my wife then atleast as your daughter..

Ap- Adi..beta samjh jaa na Imlie apni life mein move on karna chathi hain..usse please force mat kar..

Adi- Please Maa..i am begging you..nahi toh mein abhi apne aap ko khatam kar dunga..he took a knife from the fruit basket, and kept it on his wrist..

Ap- Adi..kya kar raha hain..she panicked..please stop this..

Adi- Na Maa..i cannot live without her..

Ap- Adi..suddenly she felt her arm paining and then her chest also started to hurt badly..she had trouble breathing..

Adi- Maa..he looked on and suddenly saw Aparna falling unconscious and he quickly caught her..afraid not knowing what was happening to her..

Imlie was sitting cross legged on the sofa in Rathore Mansion library, after she had found the place, she had started readings the books, magazines anything she could find..

She had even found a cookbook and was eager to try all the recipes in it..she smiled how it was Aryan who told her that her articles in Hindi were brilliant but average in English..

It hurt a bit but it also led to her reading books, finding new and difficult words and building up her vocabulary.. today she had picked up her favorite mystery novel, she was reading so carefully that she nearly fell off the sofa when she heard Aryan scream her name,

Ar- Imlie!!

Im- ABP kya hain why are you shouting?? I was reading..haye bhagwan..kya hua.. she comes out of the library running after hearing his shout.

Aryan was standing there clutching his forehead, blood was coming from eyebrow,

Arpi- Aru!!

N- Kya hua?? Yeh khoon??

Ar- Yeh sab iss jungli ke chappal ki wajah se hua hain..room ke bhar kyun rakhi chappal??

Im- I am..ek minute..how it is my fault?? Tum jo hamesha phone mein dekh kar chalte ho..islye yeh hua hain..

Ar- Tum apni chappal sahi nahi rakh sakti ho kya?? Itni busy ho??

N- Bas karo tum dono..Aru chal hospital chalte hain..

Im- Kaki Maa mein lekar jaati hun..don't worry..chalo Akkadbagga..

They reached the hospital and the doctor stitched up Aryan, Imlie smiled as he had held her hand all the while the stitches were being done..she has got another reason to tease him a bit..

They had just came out of the doctor's cabin and were going back home when Imlie saw Rupali,

Im- Rupi di?? Aap yahan sab theek hain na??

Ru- Kahan thi tu..we were calling you for so long?? Itni busy ho gayi hain kya ki apne family waalon ke liye time nahi hain??

Ar- Miss Tripathi have you seen the time?? It is 12 am iss time pe log sote hain..it was an emergency so Imlie came here with me..and you don't have any right to talk to her like that..

Im- ABP..shaant ho jao na..she is tensed..islye aisa bola hain..

R- (sighed)Sorry woh actually Aparna chachi ko heartattack aaya hain.. islye we all are tensed..

Im- What!!

Ps- Hey guys..so do you like the selfish Tripathi..matlab 24 hours Imlie should always take care of them..babies the lot of them..also do you want Rupali to be a villain here?? Please comment..