Arylie ss- Chori Chori Chupke Chupke..part 10

Hey guys..few more chapters and i will end the ss..hope you like it so far..please do comment..

Aditya was in his study, he was looking at old photographs of Imlie and him..but suddenly the picture changed of her and Aryan and he teared the photo apart..he took another swig from the whiskey bottle.

Adi-(thinks) I miss you..but ab aur nahi..i don't care ki tum uss Rathore ke wahan rehthi ho i will make mine tonight..with or without your consent..

He took another swig from the whiskey bottle, and went outside where he heard the ladies talking how much Imlie had changed..he went out the back door so that no one could stop him.

Imlie was sitting or rather resting on her bed as she was ordered by Aryan..hell he even forced her to have dinner in the room..all this for a sprain..but she slowly stood up to take a dress to change into her nightwear..

She heard the window open and someone jump inside..

Im- ABP yeh tumhara hi ghar hain..why are you..she turned around to see Aditya in her room drunk and not being able to stand properly..

Im- What..nikalo yahan se..how dare you come into my room😡😡..

Adi-(grabbing her arms)Mein bahut pyaar karta hun..kyun nahi wapas aa rahi tum mere pass..he tried to kiss..and she squirmed in his hold..

Im- Let me go..and all of sudden he slapped in her anger..she stood rooted in spot and surprised and then picked up the vase and bashed it on his head..

Adi- Ahhh..

All the voice and commotion brought Aryan inside..

Ar- Imlie what..she was standing there looking at Aditya in anger..

Im-(grabbing his hair)Chalo tum mere saath..uth!! She made him stand by yanking at collar..and dragged him away..

Arpi- Aru..kya hua??

Ar- Don't know di..mein aata hun..aap log tension mat lo..

Imlie made Aditya sit in the car and then called a number..she quickly drove away to Tripathi niwas and Aryan following her in Arpita's car..

She reached Tripathi niwas and came out of the car and shouted,

Im- APARNA Tripathi, MALINI Tripathi bhar aao abhi ke abhi..😡😡Aryan too reached there..

Everyone came outside after listening to Imlie's shout,

BK- Yeh kya harkat hain Imlie..apne se bado ka naam le rahi ho..

Im- Aur jo mere saath hua uska kya??..she pulled Aditya out of the car and pushed him towards Aparna she winced at the stink of the alcohol wafting from him..

Im- Yeh aadmi aisi halat mein mere ghar mein..mere kamre mein ghus aata hain..zabardasti karta hain mera saath aur thappad bhi mara mujhe..and you think i will keep quite..

M- Kya proof hain tumhare pass..

Im- Meri shakal pe yeh nishaan dikh raha hain?? Yeh aadmi nasha ki halat mein dikh raha hain??

The police reached there, and Imlie reported the incident to the Inspector..and Aparna begged her to not do that..

Im- You all need to understand that i am not the mahan Imlie anymore..you guys try to hurt me and i will hurt you way more..i don't care if he rots in jail but he has to understand..NO MEANS NO..

The police took him away while the Tripathi's went behind them..Imlie and Aryan returned home..he was beyond pissed till now he was ready to do things at Imlie's pace..but that Tripathi crossed all his limits..and now they will suffer his wrath..

Ps- Hey guys..i hope you will like it..and abhi aur barbaad hona baaki hain..Tripathi's ka..