Arylie os- Akkadbagga to Aryan

Hey guys..so this is like a one shot i had found in Tumblr but based on Arylie..it is four times Imlie called Aryan(Akkadbagga) and one time she said his name..and i have changed a few dialogues here and there..

1.

The first time she had called him an Akkadbagga was when his car had almost collided with her and she had fallen down..she wanted to shout at him, but he had came outside so she thought he was a good person, only to ignore her and went to remove the rock on the road.

As he sped away Imlie ran behind the car shouting,

Im- Aae Nakchadda Akkadbagga..!! Kabhi samne aa i will not leave you..

2.

Imlie had finally gotten the internship in Bhaskar times albeit she had already done idiotic things like rubbing mud all over her new boss's car..and she had to wipe it as a punishment and that too in the rain..

As a result she fainted in the car and Aryan was pretty much irritated because he had to bring her into his home, she was talking to his mother when he came,

Im- Aa gaya Nakchhada Akkadbagga..

N- Aru say sorry to her..

Im- Han han sorry bolo..i know tumse nahi ho payega..

N- Aru??

Ar- Sorry Maa par mein isse sorry nahi bolne waala hun..

Arpi- Okay toh kam se kam isse ghar to drop kar aa..

Im- Aare ee Akkadbagga ko.. he glared at her..matlab Sir ji ko kyun distrub kar rahe ho aap aunty..hum aapne aap chale jayegaye..

N- Aunty?? 😲😲 no no i am your Kaki Maa..okay..and don't worry iski naylaak class mein leti hun..Imlie looked at him with teasing smile and he only glared  back at her..

3.

Imlie had a hard time controlling her laughter, the way English Madam urf Anu looked..but she wasn't that bad she had kept the good footage and that was made Aryan smile..

Im-(think) Haye Sita Maiya..ee Akkadbagga smile karat hain..she tried to take his photo but he saw her..and again went back into boss mode..

4.

Imlie was cursing the man who had created this lehenga..how can someone walk and breathe in it..she was going back to shoot this farce of a wedding when she collided with Aryan,

Ar- Tum yahan wahan ghum rahi ho and tumhari team tumhe hi dhoond rahi hain..

Im- Han han jaa rahi hun..iss dress mein dhang se chala bhi nahi jaa raha hain..

Ar- Toh sikho Imlie, life mein move on karna hain..toh you have to learn new things..become better version of yourself..aur tum yeh phone bhi mujhe de do..bahut distracted ho tum iski wajah..

Im- Aare par..

Ar- Get back to work Miss Imlie..

They both went in opposite direction but her chunni got stuck in his watch, he looked at her glaring and removed it while saying,

Ar- Jungli..

Im- Nakchadda Akkadbagga..

5.

Things had shifted between them after Pagdandiya trip, and the revelation of Malini truth..she felt a weight lifted of her..if only she could stay away from AKT forever..the man can turn her good mood into a sour mood just by opening his mouth..

Im-(thinks)How dare he think i will marry him again ..i would rather die..

And things became much worse after that, his wrong information caused such chaos..Arpita's life was in danger and Aryan too got hurt..

Arpi- Aru!!

Im- ABP..

They both tried to lift off the heavy tree off him, but then Sundar arrived in time..and helped Imlie get the tree off him..

Imlie held his head carefully, she tried out calling his name and panic rising in her heart, she shook him again calling him out

Im- ABP utho..Akkadbagga.. Aryan!! Get up.. and he opened his eyes..and he whispered her name..

Ar- Imlie..

Im-(hugging him)Aryan..she whispered softly..

He is fine and everything will be alright..it has to be because for reasons beyond her comprehension she has fallen in love with her ABP..

Ps- Hey guys..it is something new..and different..do want a Aryan version too..him calling her Jungli and then Imlie??