Arylie os - I don't like you getting hurt..part 1

Hey guys..so this was requested by reginaWAYFARER and only now i was able to write it..sorry about it..anyways enjoy the chapter..and suggestions from other readers as well..

Aryan looked on from his cabin something was definitely wrong with Imlie, ever since she had returned last week from her sting operation, not only had she been wincing every now and then..

She had started wearing full sleeves kurta and closed neck kurta, seeing her like this made even him sweat a lot, he knew for a fact that she hated these types of clothes.

But he also knew that if he forced her to tell the truth, she will be hell irritated, he was still thinking about it when Madhav came in with a report.

M- Sirji yeh lijye sting operation ki report..Imlie busy thi toh hum le kar aa gaye..

Ar- Thank you Madhav..you are really talented, and bahut acche cameraman bhi ho..keep up the good work..

M- Sirji..aap thank you mat boliye..i feel guilty woh Imlie ko meri wajah chot lag gayi thi..

Ar- Chot lagi kab?? He stood up suddenly Madhav looked surprised and paled a bit seeing Aryan angry..

M- Woh hum..sirji aap Imlie se hi puch lijye..he ran from the cabin..

Ar-(thinks)So i was right kuch toh hua tha..yeh jungli kabhi bhi kuch nahi batati hain mujhe..

Imlie saw Madhav running away and she too stood up quickly but wincing quickly as sharp lanced through her back..she still followed him,

Im- Madhav kya hua?? ABP ne daante diya kya??

M- Imlie humse bahut baadi galti ho gayi..aare hum laga ki tum Sirji ko bata diya tha ki tumhe chot lagi..islye uske liye hum sorry bole..uske liye..

Im- Oh god..ABP will chew me alive..she looked as Aryan came towards them looking pissed..

Imlie quickly hid in the women's bathroom, Aryan sighed and knocked on the door,

Ar- Imlie stop this childish game..i am leaving it now but i expect the whole truth from you when you come back home.

Imlie sighed even though Aryan had went home, but she didn't return until late night and she was relieved that lights in her room were off,

Im-(thinks) Thank you Sita Maiya..yeh Akkadbagga so gaya hain..she had turned to go to the bathroom when suddenly the lights came on and Aryan was looking at her..

Im- A..Akkadbagga..tum soye nahi??

Ar- Go and change Imlie..pura din iss uncomfortable dress mein rahi ho..Imlie smiled at his concern even when he was angry he was still concerned about her..

She sighed and quickly changed her dress, but this time she came out wearing his shirt..he looked surprised and flustered..but schooled his emotions

Ar- Ab sach batao kya hua..she showed him her hands, which had whip marks and she told him that her back was also littered with bruises as well..

Ar- What happened🥺🥺..he gently rubbed cream on her arms..he hated that her beautiful skin was marred with wounds..

Imlie sighed when she felt a tear drop on her hand, she looked at and he was barely controlling himself, so hugged him

Im- It is not your fault ABP..she patted his back..

Ar- Imlie.. meri shirt pe cream ho raha hain..😑😑

Im-(pinching his cheeks) Ghonchu..come sit i will tell you everything..they sat on the bed and Imlie her head on his shoulder.

One week before..

Imlie looked at the newspaper, in small column there was news regarding the sister village of Pagdandiya named Myran..

Suddenly there was a spike in young girls committing suicide..she frowned as she had never heard her Amma tell anything regarding this..so she had called her..

Im- Amma hum sune kya kya ho raha hain Myran mein..

M- Betiya..tu lagta hain woh sach hain..

Im- Nahi..maa yeh gaon humse bhi jayada roodiwaadi hain..

M- Han betiya humne bhi suna yeh bhi ladkiyon ko kaala joodi karne ke naam pe marwa daalte hain..and aur phir usko suicide dikha dete hain..

Im- Hmm accha maa hum chalte hain..hume kaam hain Jai Sita Mayai ki..

M- Theek hain beta..

Imlie thought a lot about it and then pitched the story to Aryan and he felt so proud that she is trying to make a difference through journalism..

Im- ABP hum Madhav ko bhi apne saath le jaaye..he will also get experience and exposure ki field mein kaise kaam karte hain..

Ar- Okay..

The next day Imlie was packing her things and as usual Aryan was panicking but he wouldn't accept it, he made sure that Imlie had everything almost three times now,

Im- ABP..tum idhaar aao..she made him sit on the sofa and then went behind it and slowly massaged his shoulders..

Im- Itni chinta mat karo abhi se grey hair ho jayega tumhe..😏😏 i have kept everything and i promise i will not do any superwomen stunts..

Im- And Madhav bhi hain na hum ek durse ko protect kar le gaye..

Aryan stood up and went towards Imlie, he pulled her closer and said,

Ar- As a boss i have no doubt sab aache hoga..but as a husband i don't like it when you are away from me..he pouted.

Im- Aww don't worry bas ek hafte ki baat hain..and trust me you will enjoy the silence..ab mujhe chalna chaiye..i have to catch the bus to Pagdandiya with Madhav..

Ar- Why can't i drop you??😒😒

Im-(putting her hands around his neck)Because my 10 business ke mallik hubby..you have meetings to attend..and i will manage okay..she kissed his cheek and whispered a I love you to him and left..

Imlie and Madhav were excited first they went to Pagdandiya in the bus, and then walked a bit to an old bridge leading to the village, as she looked around the village she was surprised to find good houses, proper drainage hell she even saw a car..

M-(whispers)Imliya..kuch toh bahut jayada gadbad hain yahan..tum toh keh rahi thi ki yeh gaon mein itni development nahi hui hain..toh yeh kya hain??

Im-(whispers)Han yahan baat kuch aur hi hain..we have to be careful..ek idea hain..she guided Madhav to quickly take pictures of her in the background you can see the houses, and car as well..

Im- Hum isse na cloud server pe daal dete hain taaki camera ko kuch hua toh images will be safe..

Ps- Hey guys..i am feeling very disappointed..aap log itne busy ho..but still i will write to make myself happy..and please regularly check the message board as i write a lot of things there..and i need your suggestions..