Arylie ss- Chori Chori Chupke Chupke..part 11

Hey guys..i hope you will like the new chapter..Imlie being a bit vulnerable and i am including another request in this..Aryan realizing Imlie being a virgin..

Imlie had went straight to her room and Aryan explained everything to his Mother and Arpita..

Arpi- Kya aadmi hain yaar..matlab biwi ho ke bhi yahan wahan muh mar raha hain..

N- I cannot believe i am friends with such a family..i am sorry Aru, Arpi..mein hamesha force karti hun na you guys to meet them.

Ar- Maa..don't be sorry..they are the ones who are toxic..aap log rest kijye..mein Imlie ke saath ruk jata hun..

N- Like you don't every other night..she teased and mock glared at him..i don't want grandbabies before marriage..

Ar- Maa!! Kya aap bhi..aise kuch nahi hain..

He went away blushing while Narmada and Arpita laughed and hified each other. Aryan had came into Imlie's room, he looked around and Imlie had cleaned the broken pieces of vase..she came outside in a bathrobe and got startled for a second seeing him..

Ar-(backed a bit)I am sorry..i just wanted to see how are you..

Im- I am fine..she went to remove the towel from her head when Aryan saw her arms being red..

Ar- Imlie..did he..do this to you..he pointed at her arm..

Im- No..i just wanted to remove the feeling of his touch from my hands..

Aryan sighed he took a cream from the night stand and made her sit on the bed..he kneeled down and applied it slowly on her arms..

Im- I am not that fragile ABP..

Ar- I just don't want you to get hurt..lord knows he has scarred you enough for lifetime..

Im- Thankfully only mentally..don't know what i would have done..with myself..if had..she shudder at the thought..

Ar- But..you..were married for a year..you..

Im-(scoff)As if..half the year he went around showing himself as the victim of a forced marriage..and other half was getting married to Malini, getting divorced and other things..

Ar- You are a virgin..😲😲

Im- ABP..what the hell!! She said part angry and part blushing..

Ar- Sorry..i didn't mean..sorry.. it is done..

Im- Thank you..

Ar- Chalo now..you sleep..

Im- ABP..i will have fever by tomorrow, if i sleep with wet hair..atleast let me blowdry it..

Aryan picked up the blow dryer and helped her..she looked at him and he looked so cute trying not to hurt her..after her hair was dry she laid on the bed and puts the blanket on her..

Im-(holding her hand)Stay!!

Aryan nodded and laid next to her, she fell asleep quickly with a smile on his face..he took out his phone and called a number..

Ar- Kal subah tak i need Tripathi niwas emptied..put that place on auction..

M- And what if the people living there resist..

Ar- Make sure to break each and every item there in front of them..do whatever you have to do..except physically hurting them..am i clear..

M- Ji Sir ji..

Imlie had a smile on her face..she had woken up when she felt him leaving..and she had listened on the conversation related to Tripathi and for the first time she didn't feel an ounce of guilt or a need to protect them..they had coming..

Ps- Hey guys..i hope you like it..especially the teasing done by Narmada and Arpita..please do comment..