Arylie ss- Background stories..part 13 B

Hey guys so this is the next part in the background story..i hope you will enjoy it..please check the message board and reply to my query..it is very important.

Imlie was confused usually she had to fight Aryan, or have a very bad day that Aryan would agree for her to drive the car but today he asked her to drive..halfway to the office she asked,

Im- ABP..tum theek ho??

Ar- No..mere ghar kya dharamshala lagta hain sabko..especially those Tripathi's why do they want to stay there...apni pyaari Malini bahu ke saath rehe na..

Im- It is a matter of few days. Pest control khatam hote hi they will leave.

Ar- No Imlie they will not..i know these kind of people. They are literally parasites waiting to suck away everything.

Im- ABP..are you sure you are alright?? This isn't about them staying there for few days na.

Aryan didn't say anything he was bothered because, he didn't want Imlie to get more close to the Tripathi's and eventually decide to leave him. He looked away not in a mood to talk.

And his mood worsened even more when he saw Aditya in the office, he cursed his heart that forced him to reappoint him as a reporter in Bhaskar times.

Imlie and Aryan had gotten down from the car, Aditya had seen them and even though he had forgiven Aryan but still he couldn't help but feel jealous..so he decided to irritate Aryan a bit more.

Adi- Imlie hume tumse baat karni hain.

Im- Haan Mr. Tripathi boliye..

Adi- Woh actually aaj hume ek assignment pe jana hain. Toh do you want to assist me.

Ar- Aditya aaj Imlie ko orphanage jana hain, wahan pe dance competition usko cover karna hain.

Adi- Okay. He left..while Imlie looked at Aryan with raised eyebrows.

Im- Orphanage wala kaam toh i had finished na..ab kaunsa kaam tha.

Ar- Woh di ne message kiya tha abhi..woh program cancel ho gaya hain..he looked sheepishly..and Imlie pinched his cheeks.

Im- Aww ABP..you are feeling jealous. How about hum log aaj date pe chale..she laughed at shocked looked at his face..

Ar- Date..par kyun??

Im- Saach mein ABP..kabhi kabhi na tum sach mein ghonchu jaise behave karte ho..khud pata karo date pe kyun jaa rahe hain..she huffed and left.

Ar- Aare yaar ab isko kya ho gaya..

On the other hand Narmada was seriously getting pissed off. Not only did the Tripathi's barge into their home but now they were passing on comments as to why Arpita hadn't married again.

N- Aparna ji i know you are concerned about my daughter..but it is her wish whether she wants to marry or not.

R- Han but it is not right na..jawaan beti aise ghar mein akeli rehthi hain..

Arpi- Radha Aunty..aapki beti bhi divorcee hain na.. besides mein akeli nahi rehthi ho..mere khayal rakhne ke liye meri Maa, mere bhai aur Imlie hain..besides i am a working woman..so i can take care of myself as well.

Arpita huffed and left, how dare taunt and question her mother..if it wasn't for her mother allowing them to stay here, she wouldn't have been so nice to them..thank god Aru didn't hear all that was said..he would have definitely blown a gasket..

P.s- Hey guys.. i have written a new chapter i hope you will like it..and please tell what the Tripathi's say to Aryan which will make him insecure and sad..