Arylie os- I will not survive without you..part 2

Hey guys..here is the second part..hope you will enjoy it..also i will finish one more one shot that is left and i will put this book on hold..i will focus on Broken trust..

Imlie had reached the Mansion and thank the gods that the cab driver was using UPI..nahi toh she would have wake someone to pay him..she went inside through the small back gate which only she and Arpita di knew..

She went straight towards her room, she gasped silently seeing Aryan sleeping in a fetal position and mumbling again and again to not leave him..she quickly went towards the bed and sat near him..

She leaned down slowly and whispered..

Im- ABP..i am not going anywhere..i am here..i am not leaving you..

Aryan woke up half asleep he got up and hugged her..still sleepy..so she moved a bit and they laid down together..and he laid on her stomach clutching her tightly..

Imlie roamed her fingers on his head..she was feeling scared what happened that caused such reaction..she sighed she knew he will not anything that easily..but still she decided that she will ask him later about it.

The next morning Aryan woke up frowning, he didn't know when Imlie had come back..as he woke up Imlie woke up too..

Im- ABP..are you alright?? Last night..did you see a bad dream..??

Ar- Imlie..i am sorry kal mene tumhe distrub kar diya..yes it was a nightmare nothing else..

Im- But..

Ar- I have to go and get ready..he left quickly.

It has been a week since that day Imlie was getting irritated, Aryan was doing things out of his character..like he would always hover around her, he had stopped fighting with her..or calling her Jungli..

He would be ready to go anywhere with her..he didn't argue with her..and most all he was ready to miss meetings just to be with her or have lunch together..

Im-(thinks) I have to confront him tonight anyhow.

He was working in the library when Imlie came there with his coffee and sets it on the table..

Im- Aryan we need to talk..and just like that it was as if a switch had been flipped he was pacing around..

Ar- I know..i know i must have done something wrong..but please give me a chance..i will do everything to make it okay..i will do anything you want but please don't leave me..please..

Imile stood and went towards him, she cupped his cheeks and asked him to take a deep breath..

Im- ABP..saach saach batao kya hua hain..why are you behaving like this..this is not my Aryan..he likes to fight with me, he likes to irritate me..he likes to give me my space..what happened please batao mujhe..

And he told her about the incident at the cafe..and his nightmare where Imlie was leaving him because he couldn't give her time..

Im- ABP..i would never do that you..i was a bit sad that our plans got canceled..but i will not leave just for that..you have given so many things to be grateful about..

Ar-(hugging her)I don't think i can survive without you..and he slowly he started crying..the emotional turmoil that was happening inside of him for a week finally coming out..

Im- ABP..why did you torture yourself like that..agli baar aisa kiya na..toh hum peet pe koni mar dis hain..

Ar- Apna husband ko maarne ki baat kar rahi ho..shaarm karo kuch..he teased..

Im- And there is my khadus..ab coffee pi lo..thandi ho jayegi..

Imlie sat with him, just playing with his fingers..he looked so much more calm and lighter..she smiled knowing that he shared his feelings with her..and it felt good to know that he loved her that much that he was afraid to lose her..

Im- By the way..thank you for that chocolate marble cake..it was delicious..

Ar- I hope you kept a piece for me..

Im- About that..i have some work i got go..

Ar- Such a jungli you are!!!

He smiled hearing her laughter and then he chuckled at himself as well for thinking that she would leave him for a silly reason like a canceled date..but he promised himself to manage his time more better..to be there for her more..

Ps- Hey guys..hope you like it..i don't know if it is good enough or not but please do comment on it..